Mobile phone themes in game

Beugnen

Hi,

I saw a vid somewhere of the phone in GTA IV and someone had an animated wallpaper.

Can Niko buy new mobiles? The phone that Niko starts off with doesn't seem to be able to support ring tones or themes when visiting the Tw@ internet shops.

Cheers

bigmamatuna
Hi,

I saw a vid somewhere of the phone in GTA IV and someone had an animated wallpaper.

Can Niko buy new mobiles? The phone that Niko starts off with doesn't seem to be able to support ring tones or themes when visiting the Tw@ internet shops.

Cheers

Once you meet Playboy X he gives you the new phone

Yeah later on you can get on the web and download ringtones and wallpapers. I think i got the Sprunk and Honkers wallpapers. I downloaded some ringtones but at the moment i cant remember which ones

Mister Skiba

The above mentioned are true. To add to that, if you buy all of them from the website from the computer at the same time, the total you will spend will be $100 rather than it costing a lot more money buying them seperately. So that said, buy them all even if you don't like them just so you have the option to change them later. colgate.gif