Regarding Social Club

Valor

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, but I was under the impression that you check your game % by going to the Marathon section, and it shows you your time played and total %. It is showing me as 0:00:00:00 time played and 16.20% complete. I am actually over 90% complete in my game, with over 40 hours played. Could anyone shine some light on this for me please? Thanks.

beanmike206

im not sure, the servers have being gay,

thats what was wrong with the multiplayer.

im at 100% and it aint updated yet mad.gif

That's pretty upsetting. I am really aiming for the Key to the City prize. It doesn't seem like a fair contest if the servers aren't updating correctly.

That percentage you are looking at is how complete you are in the marathon events. Click on the 100% club icon and it will say access denied but at the bottom it will show your percent done toward 100%. No doubt it will register a couple of days after you get 100%.

So if it takes appx 5 days to update the gamer's %, people that get to 100% within 5 days of the contest's end date wont be shown as having reached 100% on the social club meaning even though someone has reached the 100% mark within the given time, they still won't win anything because Rockstar can't build a website?

When it finally registered 3 days after I got the 100% it had the correct finish date so you should be OK. They know when you finished, they're just having a tough time with the servers.

Ahh ok. That's a relief. Thanks for sharing that info. Congrats on your 100% by the way.

um this may sound dumb but how do you check the club in the game?? i dont really understand how this whole thing works. thank you inadvance

You link your Xbox Live account or your PS Network ID with your account at socialclub.rockstargames.com.