How do I remove all my mods?

gared007

I only have a few mods installed but I can't remember them. I keep getting the gta_sa.exe encountered a problem, etc. in the middle of multiplayer. Also SAMP can't find any servers and I'm told this is due to my mods. I want to get rid of them without uninstalling the game is this possible?

Bad~Boy#17

If you didn't made backups when installing your mods, the you will need to reinstall the game.

Otherwise, install the backups, like yo installed your mods

damn is there anyway to reinstall but have your save data when you go back so you dont need to go through all the missions in sp again!

Bad~Boy#17

The "San Andreas User Files" folder, where all your save files are stored doesn't delete itself during un-installation

So your saying I can reinstall without losing my save files

Yes. The User Files folder will stay as it is.

Also, don't forget to delete the set file from the User Files folder after you reinstall the game.

Re-installing only seems to have made it worse. My SAMP STILL does not find any servers other than the one in my favourites. And now I can't even get onto single player because the screen load up it goes through the credits. I click on my saved game it loads up the screen thn goes black and it crashes with the same error "gta_Sa.exe has encountered a prob......"

Re-installing only seems to have made it worse. My SAMP STILL does not find any servers other than the one in my favourites. And now I can't even get onto single player because the screen load up it goes through the credits. I click on my saved game it loads up the screen thn goes black and it crashes with the same error "gta_Sa.exe has encountered a prob......"

Did you delete the set file from the User Files folder?

Drippin'187

this is because more then likely the mod you were using edited the main.scm

if thats the case then the save wont work anymore, youll have to start a new game. and sa-mp has no official servers online anymore. click i think its the middle tab with the servers that people have created, that one should load up