Finished Ivan the not so terrible - no new mission

wang61

What gives? I can't get a new mission after killing Ivan, Vlad won't answer his phone, all I can do is contact Roman and Michelle? Did I miss something?

Vlad's icon on the map is gone too - where exactly on the map is he usually at so I can try and find him?

discodave101
What gives? I can't get a new mission after killing Ivan, Vlad won't answer his phone, all I can do is contact Roman and Michelle? Did I miss something?

Vlad's icon on the map is gone too - where exactly on the map is he usually at so I can try and find him?

Exact same problem that I have mate, and I've just posted a topic on it myself as I didn't notice yours.

Are you on the PS3 or Xbox mate? I'm on the PS3, and its driving me nuts!

Take lil jacob out to drink and then for burgers.

Or do some of his jobs.

The phone will ring when doing the job.

Good luck

discodave101

Wang61 - I've sorted mine out mate and it was simply because I'd not interacted with the drug dealer near Roman's who gives you $100! Walk to romans and you'll see a green dot appear on your radar. Go to it and meet the drug dealer and voila! the next mission opens up.

Silly part of the game really, and has annoyed me loads!