anybody know where to find these 2 cars?

-Prince-

user posted image

and the other one i dont have a picture of but i believe its called the Intruder...the one that guy Phil Bell drives i think

PBM

SWEETSAPRIK
I don't know of any set spawn points, but I see them driving around often enough, usually in Algonquin. I also can't tell from that picture whether it's an Oracle, or a Pinnacle, as they look similar, but I've seen all three (Ubermacht Oracle, Annis Pinnacle, Karin Intruder) driving around quite a bit.

go to this thread, there is a car map in it as well as pigeon guide, random peds, and stunt jumps

here

I can't really tell from the angle of that picture but are you sure that isn't the car Jimmy has in his garage?

Axe_Gaijin

That pic is of an Übermacht Oracle XS, wich is actually the standart version. There's also an Oracle with a different grill and without any badges on the rear (looks real sweet in black.)

The best bet to find one would be either around Star junction or northern Alderny.

The Karin Intruder (or the Intruder VX wich has a body kit) can often be found around Little Italy in south Algonquin or in northern Alderny.

Hope this is the answer you're looking for.

Edited by Axe_Gaijin

Tiberion1701

Hmm, I thought it was a Presidente -- They're all nice looking cars tho.

Try around Alderney City, near your safehouse, and then south where the tall buildings are

SWEETSAPRIK

I wonder where I can find the Sentinel . Is there a Sentinel XS?

I see Sentinels all over the place, but the Northern part of Alderney seems like a good place to see them, both kinds.

And yes, there is a Sentinel XS, some people have taken to calling it a Sentinel STD also. Really it is just a regular Sentinel with some minor modifications like a spoiler, hood, and rear window louvers, making it remind some people of the mafia sentinel from GTAIII. It does say STD on it's side, and the badging on the rear says it's a Sentinel XS, but when you get in it the text displayed just says Sentinel.