Where can I find a knife or blade of some sort?

ExodusXT

As per topic... I am looking for a knife rather than a baseball bat for some slient kills.

As per topic... I am looking for a knife rather than a baseball bat for some slient kills.

I bought one from jacob. One of the earliest missions, you take a knife from a guy after you chased him down.

I think it's useless since I tried stabbing someone and it was just like punching. One stab didnt take him down. Maybe you have to kill from behind? I dont know. I stopped using it.

You can have a silent kill so as not to alert others. I used a knife on the first manager of the Strip Club and also to kill French Tom.

There is a knife near the top of the down-ramp to Charge Island from South Bohan. Look for the red glow in the road. The ramp is just after the Toll Booths.

Axe_Gaijin

The knife can be handy at times...

Like on my second time through the game when I decided to kill Goldberg with the knife rather then a gun. Sliced him up, got the data, walked out of there as if nothing happened. moto_whistle.gif

KaptainKaos

Yeah, I happened to try that the first time and my friend who had already beat that mission was pissed when he saw that no cops chased me after. Ha, classic. tounge.gif

alejobulala

one silenced gun is all i ask.

anyways. there was a mission where you have to take a man's car while he washing it none the less and a tutorial showed how you could knock a guy out cold in one shot... how do you do that again?

NikolaiBellic1889

You Can Do Counter Attacks With baseball bat And Knife Though colgate.gif