Anyone still not have GTA?

KobeBryant24

KobeBryant24

Am I the only one or are there others?? I have the damn game im just waiting on xbox to come back from the repair center...Im going crazy over here

lastikboy95

im still waiting for my ps3 bought at US still waitng for him to come home (see flag duhh) i feel for you at least you get it soon mines till june!

Dea7htrance

its really worth not all the hype but its good

Edited by Dea7htrance

KobeBryant24

i hat to hide my game bc it drives me nuts everytime i look at it and cant play the thing

smokeythedemon

I'm still waiting for it to come on the PC lol. Played it at my friends house and I don't think I'm missin out on alot..

Dea7htrance
I'm still waiting for it to come on the PC lol. Played it at my friends house and I don't think I'm missin out on alot..

i mean after you beat it there not allot to do

smokeythedemon

Yea, I read around and heard that there's nothing to do when the games over... BUT hopefully mods on the PC will change that wink.gif

Dea7htrance

Yea, I read around and heard that there's nothing to do when the games over... BUT hopefully mods on the PC will change that wink.gif

i dont think its coming out for pc i hope it does but i dont think it will theres more money on console and pc is just to easy to pirate but if it did i would buy it again

I didn't find out GTA IV was coming until the day it was released basically, so i had not saved any money, hopefully i can get the XBOX360 + GTAIV in the next 2 months.

RidingHigh

I still don't have a PS3. I can't afford to spend $500 for one game right now. Plus my TV sucks, and the idea of expensive, high tech games on a crappy old, 19 inch TV doesn't work for me. So I'll have to wait a little while.

FriTheAntiHero

When you're done; A good idea

Don't have the game yet. Going crazy waiting. suicidal.gifsuicidal.gif

Dea7htrance

When you're done; A good idea

Don't have the game yet. Going crazy waiting. suicidal.gifsuicidal.gif

i have 100% complete i play it still but i mean running around and getting in shoot outs with cops only lasts so long

I havent got a console, and wont have untill December. I haven't even had the chance to play the game.

I havent got a console, and wont have untill December. I haven't even had the chance to play the game.

We should found a club of consolless people who wanna play GTA IV but can't biggrin.gif

SaintJimmy

I'm waiting 2 - 3 weeks for my new 360.

but heres the catch.

i actually have gta iv.

i bought my IV, april 29th, come home, turn on xbox, rrod.

so now i've gotta sit here for god knows how long with IV sitting there teasing me with its beauty. tis gay. i mean i can handle the 2 - 3 weeks but not with an actual copy of IV just sitting there, going on unplayed.

Shootin_spree

but heres the catch.

i actually have gta iv.

so now i've gotta sit here for god knows how long with IV sitting there teasing me with its beauty. tis gay. i mean i can handle the 2 - 3 weeks but not with an actual copy of IV just sitting there, going on unplayed.

this means when you finally get to play the game it will be a whole lot sweeter ladd.

SaintJimmy

but heres the catch.

i actually have gta iv.

this means when you finally get to play the game it will be a whole lot sweeter ladd.

thats a nice, positive look on it.

Adam Jensen

I am waiting for PC version if it ever comes out. GTA is way better on PC. Always has been. Plus all the mods. Fogetaboutit! I'm not buying a console for it. I might get a PS3 for GoW3 and MGS4 though

SaintJimmy
I am waiting for PC version if it ever comes out. GTA is way better on PC. Always has been. Plus all the mods. Fogetaboutit! I'm not buying a console for it. I might get a PS3 for GoW3 and MGS4 though

you'd buy a PS3 for gears of war3 (offtopic: i doubt it will come out on a ps3) and/or metal gear solid 4, but not grand theft auto?

gtfo.

thebritishbulldog

you'd buy a PS3 for gears of war3 (offtopic: i doubt it will come out on a ps3) and/or metal gear solid 4, but not grand theft auto?

gtfo.

God of War 3 and MGS4 .

GTA4 isn't a PS3 exclusive is it?

GTFO.

lol

SaintJimmy

gtfo.

God of War 3 and MGS4 .

GTA4 isn't a PS3 exclusive is it?

GTFO.

lol

tounge.gif sorry, i forgot to say 'buy a ps3 OR xbox 360'.

didnt know he meant god of war tounge.gif

lol, i have a 360 myself. should've fixed that post up smile.gif

lol i got the game the second it came out an even at 22 years old i still felt like a 14 year old at xmas.

didn't get to play it anywhere near as much as i wanted because of a girlfriend, job, sport commitments an a ps3 hogging bro.

then i go an break my arm in 3 places an dislocated. big metal plate has been put in an that rules me out for atleast 6 months they recon then it may be months if atal they said till i regain full mobile use of my left hand.

gutted, so i feel your pain dude.

want to play it so much but tried the other day an took an eternity just to get outta my safe house!!!!

maybe i need to learn to foot it an be the first to complete it using feet only lol

SaintJimmy
PC or no IV, i dont do consoles sorry..

you're going to be waiting a long time, sir.

believe me i'd like it on PC too, even though i'm getting it for 360.

but sadly, R* have commented on the subject of IV for the PC, and they said they're pretty doubtful about it happening.

damn shame.

For those of you who can't play because of no console but do have a great pc, Why don't you just use the 360 emulator tounge.gif

There's no xbox360 emulator. And my pc is kinda poor, and when the pc version of IV releases I have to upgrade my pc that will cost me more than xbox360 or even ps3.