No bridge toll for motorcycles

cyber007

If you like riding motorcycles but hate paying the bridge toll try the far right side of toll gates. There is a small open lane just large enough to drive a bike through there and you won't receive a want level for evading the toll. You can also go through on foot but must go some distance if you choose to jack a vehicle as toll attendants are armed and will try to arrest or shoot you if you try this and are within their view. Note: the bike with saddle bags will graze the side of the wall as you go through.

Cool, I found that if you crash your bike into the actual toll booth and fall off your bike you can slide under the toll booth arm thing, hopefully followed by your bike. Once on the other side, jump back on and be on your way. though it is probably better to pay than do this (as you pay with your health instead).

The title of this topic would be a good name for a sequel to 'No Country for old Men'

TangoIndiaMike
The title of this topic would be a good name for a sequel to 'No Country for old Men'

Congrats. You are funny.

Thunderguin

Also no toll or wanted level for a car if you do the following.

* Drive through an open gate in the wrong direction.

* Don't hit the gate

I was flying over the bridge and there was a line of cars at the toll booth so I crossed to the opposite lanes and happened to go through just as the gate went up and a CPU car started to go through. No fee and no wanted level.

Mister Skiba

Also, if you happen to be in a police car, ambulance, or fire truck... just turn on the siren and blaze on through.

A $5 fee? You can't pay it? And if you can't just drive through the fence and outrun the crazy big 1 star circle sarcasm.gif . It's a straight road, outrunning the cops is really easy.

Mister Skiba

It's a valid point that outrunning the cops is easy, especially at 1 *... but it is also a valid point that stopping to pay a toll when you are going 100+mph on the highway is a pain in the ass. I like cruising in the cop car anyways because coming up on a congested intersection with the siren blaring makes is soooo much nicer! colgate.gif

It's a valid point that outrunning the cops is easy, especially at 1 *... but it is also a valid point that stopping to pay a toll when you are going 100+mph on the highway is a pain in the ass. I like cruising in the cop car anyways because coming up on a congested intersection with the siren blaring makes is soooo much nicer! colgate.gif

Yeah but the trouble you have to go through to get the cop car (unless you are at a police station.) is a lot.

Wow Lol!

Thats was one hell of a find1 Well Done! I had to try it out and it really works tounge2.gif

I tried the other technuique of hitting the barrier but i hit the Roof And Got Told To Pay mad.gif

It's a valid point that outrunning the cops is easy, especially at 1 *... but it is also a valid point that stopping to pay a toll when you are going 100+mph on the highway is a pain in the ass. I like cruising in the cop car anyways because coming up on a congested intersection with the siren blaring makes is soooo much nicer!  colgate.gif

Yeah but the trouble you have to go through to get the cop car (unless you are at a police station.) is a lot.

It doesn't seem that hard to cause a crime and hijack a police car and get away scott-free.

Alternatively, you could spawn the FIB Buffalo w/o affecting achievements tounge.gif

Sprunkster08

Strange ideas, I just pay seeing as I have completed Three Leaf Clover.

You really get spoilt once you complete that mission, if you still want to live as a lowlife avoid this mission - Haha. tounge.gif

lol that made my day!

thnx!

Don't forget that if you want to pay for fun, you can slow down without stopping until it dings you $5, and then ram the gate and get a wanted star as well. (I've managed this twice accidentally)