How did you get your "One Man Army" acheivement?

jeebus_unit

jeebus_unit

Here's mine...

I didn't realize that when you travel to parts of the map that are locked early in the game a sh*t storm of police come chasing after you haha.

I took off in a car hauling ballz and ended up flying off a cliff into the water. When I was in the water I swam under one of the docks and the cops couldn't find me. Just sat there treading water for 5 minutes.

A quick and easy way to unlock this achievement.

cool.gif

Dea7htrance
Here's mine...

I didn't realize that when you travel to parts of the map that are locked early in the game a sh*t storm of police come chasing after you haha.

I took off in a car hauling ballz and ended up flying off a cliff into the water. When I was in the water I swam under one of the docks and the cops couldn't find me. Just sat there treading water for 5 minutes.

A quick and easy way to unlock this achievement.

cool.gif

i did that one glitch

Cyberpunx182

i did it the same way i did the walk away achievement.

near playboy x's appartment theres a bit where the subway comes up an becomes the over the streets train thingy.

what i did was stayed near to that and caused all kinds of hell. managed to work my way up to a 6* rating (cant remember how) as soon as i got this i hopped down onto the track and ran into the tunnel just a little way in and stood there waiting.

the cops dont seem to want to chase you when you get there.

and for walk away i just went past the wanted circle.

Got 6 stars by shooting every cop and almost leveling the city block. After, I ran to my apartment, got in the Infernus, and cruised around Algonquin for five minutes, speeding by cops cool.gif

Easy.

I started near the rotterdam tower, just running and gunning, ended up at the helitours place, and shot people as the ran towards me. I think I lasted like 8 minutes, eventually one of the heli-copter gunners finished me.

Sat at the end of an alleyway and fought off any oncoming officers for about half an hour. tounge.gif

MorticianENG

Was trying to do the Under the Radar achievement, and forgot about the instant 6 star chase for going onto the last island.

I stole a chopper and went to the prevoiusly locked 3rd island and rode around for 3 minutes. Then I wasn't paying attention and crashed into Hillary's fat head..

I spawned a boat got 6 stars then drove my boat away from liberty city for 5 mins jumped out and got killed by police smile.gif

I spawned a boat got 6 stars then drove my boat away from liberty city for 5 mins jumped out and got killed by police smile.gif

Spawning vehicles doesn't disable achievements?

so you cheated, you must be so proud

i simply shot the "driver" of a boat as it passed by, stole THAT, and just boated about for 5 mins

mook

I didn't intend to get mine, I was just playing around by grabbing a shed load of explosives and barricading myself in the Algonquin tunnel, seeing what mayhem i could cause.

Waterbottle

Think it was on the second day of playing, I wanted to take a look in Algonquin so I drove a securicar past the block and drove around there for a while. Really easy.

jeebus_unit

Maybe they should have upped it to 15 minutes?

michellesaho

I jacked a helicopter at the tours in south algonquin, then went the yet unlocked 3rd island and just went as high up as I could go and the police choppers stayed below me.

Cronos_Vengence

I wanted to see if I could sneak over to Alderney by swimming (lol) and got the 6 stars, I swam back to Algonquin as fast as I could and happened to be near that big open garage, I ran around it to the front all the while being shot at by the chopper and ran inside to get behind a car waiting to have a big shoot out. Well, after a bit, I noticed, for some reason the cops could not get there. So I GTA'd a bike, and played around in the garage for a few more minutes till the achievment popped up.

thebrownman

I did what michellesaho did. I took a heli and flew to the third island and flew around for 5 minutes

Jack-Stowe

I just stole a police cruiser, killed the two cops inside the car... then went to a roadblock... jumped out to get 6 stars then went to FIA... then drove up and down the runway for 5 mins lol

then proceeded to get shot down by the N.O.O.S.E chopper when i got out lol

I did what michellesaho did. I took a heli and flew to the third island and flew around for 5 minutes

Same.

just went into a hospital and had a shootout,

one of the easiest 'difficult' achievements.

the cops were sh*t, and as soon as they came through the door BAM headshot.

woo :|

i went on a killing rampage and then got into a bus and kept killing anything coming at me. then i hid in the the subway tunnels

I crossed the Broker bridge (I think that's its name, the Southern most one) on the railroad tracks and when I got 6 stars I.... waited five minutes. Because no cop comes chasing you if you're on the train tracks! Ahahaha.

I just chilled in playboy x's apt b/c the police cannot come up there. First I loaded up on guns and gernades and just set up there and blew up helis as they came. Eventually I got six stars and I just ducked back into the apt until I got the achievement. Then I jumped off the edge of the building and killed myself

You should only be able to earn the achievement on foot as far as I'm concerned. How is it being a 1 man army if all you're doing is flying around the city, totally out of harms way.

Anyway, I held up in the Bohan safehouse, firing at cops as they came in the door. Game started having some performance issues there were so many bodies on screen.

9QRzUfn.gif?1

Epicohnoes!

I went into Algonquin (When it was still locked) and let the police chase me for 6 whole minutes before a chopper blew up my car.

I went inside the building with all the dinosaurs and made sure nobody left or came inside alive. It lasted for quite a while and all the dinosaur bones didnt look to good after I was finished. I probally caused millions of dollars in damage.