Question about the "Matures"

DQ_4944

I wanna know why so many "mature" people complain about the complainers? I dont take any side of the complainers nor the people who complain about them. I mean I know the game is for mature audiences but if the game slips into a few pre-teens' hands and they express how they feel (positive or negative), you all "mature" should respect the fact that they took time and expressed their opinion.

And again Im not hating on nobody Im just curious about this. If all of you are "mature" then why spend time to complain about people who complain about the game? I mean really we are talking about GTA 4 that is playable on XBox 360 and PS3 (soon to be PC?) not about the stockmarket.

And yes, there is a mature way to look at GTA 4's positive and negative. There no need to curse about it and hate the original poster's opinion about a game.

And me, I like the game, could've been better but i'm satisfied. But like everything in the world, it has flaws. Instead of me complaining about car modifications, I'll just explore Liberty City and find them unique vehicles like the convertible Manana, Sultan RS, and Gold-Rimmed Calvacade etc. About the clothes, you got to understand that Niko is new to America and is not looking for bling and Air Force Ones. Me personally, I think Niko should be wearing a suit because like the critics say its a Rags to Slighty Better Rags story. Planes would be no use in Liberty City because it just a city. This is similar to GTA III but with next-gen graphics. We should learn to take lemons and make lemonade.

And Im just curious no offense to no one.When I use "mature" in quotation marks this refers to the people that claim their mature but still complain about the complainers.

I just want to know...

Why is there so much hate on GTAForums?

Posted on Ganton Ave. Slangin Rocks.

There is so much hate on these forums because GTa made these people violent..

also, i remember in every thread you posted you put stuff like "yeah i agree and im black" or just "im black" not very mature, as im 100% certain you are a white teenager, fact. icon13.gif

also, i remember in every thread you posted you put stuff like "yeah i agree and im black" or just "im black" not very mature, as im 100% certain you are a white teenager, fact.  icon13.gif

Yeah I know.

That was then but im serious about this topic though

Im Black though.

And I never said I was mature tounge.gif

also, i remember in every thread you posted you put stuff like "yeah i agree and im black" or just "im black" not very mature, as im 100% certain you are a white teenager, fact. icon13.gif

Yeah that pretty much owned the OP and his attempt at trying to be mature.

.Up&Coming.

I know what you mean. The people who claim how "mature" they are tend to be the cussers, the bashers, and the complainers. When they see someone ask a question that might've been answered the day before, they flip and call it old. When they see a thread they might've seen a few days ago, they freak out about the number of topics already made on that subject. When someone wants to discuss what the game would've been like with a certain feature (perhaps the gloves, seatbelts, planes, parachutes, etc.), they freak out and tell people to appreciate what they have and ask why they can't be happy.

I just realized I'm complaining about the complainers' complaining. Ah!

Without the great questions and the, "What If's?" of this forum, there wouldn't be discussion. Those bashers just make it suck...and then they proceed to call the OP immature or something just because they don't know every little detail about the game, and because they want to discuss why R* took something out.

Believe me, it pisses me off, too. But, it is GTAforums. I mean, come on. lol.gif

P.S. Aren't you the one always getting high?

Edit: I love how everyone on this thread is hating on you already because of something you said in the past. Nice maturity. wow.gif The irony! Ok, I'm done my rant.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

I Keyser Sose I

Firstly, you do realize that you are now complaining about complainers complaining about complainers?

Jesus, let's get a little more redundant why don't we.

Now, in response to your question

I just want to know...

....have you ever been on the internet before? It's just generally full of hate. People love anonymity, because it allows them to be complete assholes for no reason to anyone they please with no real reprecussions.

user posted image

also, i remember in every thread you posted you put stuff like "yeah i agree and im black" or just "im black" not very mature, as im 100% certain you are a white teenager, fact.  icon13.gif

Yeah I know.

That was then but im serious about this topic though

Im Black though.

And I never said I was mature tounge.gif

hmm.. i'll believe your honesty, but you better not be lying.. cause this is the internet!

I know what you mean. The people who claim how "mature" they are tend to be the cussers, the bashers, and the complainers. When they see someone ask a question that might've been answered the day before, they flip and call it old. When they see a thread they might've seen a few days ago, they freak out about the number of topics already made on that subject. When someone wants to discuss what the game would've been like with a certain feature (perhaps the gloves, seatbelts, planes, parachutes, etc.), they freak out and tell people to appreciate what they have and ask why they can't be happy.

I just realized I'm complaining about the complainers' complaining. Ah!

Without the great questions and the, "What If's?" of this forum, there wouldn't be discussion. Those bashers just make it suck...and then they proceed to call the OP immature or something just because they don't know every little detail about the game, and because they want to discuss why R* took something out.

Believe me, it pisses me off, too. But, it is GTAforums. I mean, come on. lol.gif

P.S. Aren't you the one always getting high?

Edit: I love how everyone on this thread is hating on you already because of something you said in the past. Nice maturity. wow.gif The irony! Ok, I'm done my rant.

Yeah

The 'What If' and 'Favorite Feature' topics keep this up and running

I dont mind the personal reviews but why say things like "GTA Sucks Ass"?

Off topic=Yeah but as you can tell Im sober.

Firstly, you do realize that you are now complaining about complainers complaining about complainers?

Jesus, let's get a little more redundant why don't we.

Now, in response to your question

I just want to know...

....have you ever been on the internet before? It's just generally full of hate. People love anonymity, because it allows them to be complete assholes for no reason to anyone they please with no real reprecussions.

user posted image

I might be complaining but I just wanting to know that question you just answer.

so you fully gave me your answer

Gtafan3394life

So we can all complain.

Don't want to feel left out of the action cool.gif

I wanna know why so many "mature" people complain about the complainers? I dont take any side of the complainers nor the people who complain about them. I mean I know the game is for mature audiences but if the game slips into a few pre-teens' hands and they express how they feel (positive or negative), you all "mature" should respect the fact that they took time and expressed their opinion.

And again Im not hating on nobody Im just curious about this. If all of you are "mature" then why spend time to complain about people who complain about the game? I mean really we are talking about GTA 4 that is playable on XBox 360 and PS3 (soon to be PC?) not about the stockmarket.

And yes, there is a mature way to look at GTA 4's positive and negative. There no need to curse about it and hate the original poster's opinion about a game.

And me, I like the game, could've been better but i'm satisfied. But like everything in the world, it has flaws. Instead of me complaining about car modifications, I'll just explore Liberty City and find them unique vehicles like the convertible Manana, Sultan RS, and Gold-Rimmed Calvacade etc. About the clothes, you got to understand that Niko is new to America and is not looking for bling and Air Force Ones. Me personally, I think Niko should be wearing a suit because like the critics say its a Rags to Slighty Better Rags story. Planes would be no use in Liberty City because it just a city. This is similar to GTA III but with next-gen graphics. We should learn to take lemons and make lemonade.

And Im just curious no offense to no one.When I use "mature" in quotation marks this refers to the people that claim their mature but still complain about the complainers.

I just want to know...

your complaining about the matures complaining about the complainers

I just want to know...

your complaining about the matures complaining about the complainers

I might be but Im not faulting them for complaining Im just trying to figure out why start arguments over a game when it is a proven fact that everyone has different opinions

Where does it say I have to respect other people's opinions??? Nowhere, that's right. Internet forums are founded on the idea of hating each other and arguing... democracy is founded on that principle (in democracy kids can't vote either, so stfu and eat your veggies) and you all just got bad luck that I ain't got the patience or time to be all nice and civilized and support my arguments with links and funny cat pictures like a real forumwhore.

And with these GTAIV haters it's special. I have a special connection to the GTA series and Rockstar that makes me want to see them succeed, and they do. One of the last groundbreaking developers out there, in it for the art (not just the money). I also have a pretty good idea what goes into making a good game (or entertainment in general, that's my profession) and how the business behind it works, and trust me GTAIV is on one hand an enourmous achievement, but also a gateway for what is to come, you won't be dissapointed even if you are now.

So it annoys me to see kids talk sh*t about this game without having a clue. By comparison.. if we were discussing the situation in Iraq here, the people that complain about some minor features lacking would be the ones that think nuking the entire middle east is the solution. It's completely pointless cause you aren't making a point.

Let me say it again... the game you people hoped for, is impossible to make with the current state of technology. And even if it is, it takes research and trial and error to get there. Videogames are a new medium, so EVERYTHING has to be re-invented.. You can't copy-paste movie-conventions onto a game. And in that respect, rockstar is way ahead of the competition.... so IV is as good as it gets for now.. and it's f*ckin awesome

Where does it say I have to respect other people's opinions??? Nowhere, that's right. Internet forums are founded on the idea of hating each other and arguing... democracy is founded on that principle (in democracy kids can't vote either, so stfu and eat your veggies) and you all just got bad luck that I ain't got the patience or time to be all nice and civilized and support my arguments with links and funny cat pictures like a real forumwhore.

And with these GTAIV haters it's special. I have a special connection to the GTA series and Rockstar that makes me want to see them succeed, and they do. One of the last groundbreaking developers out there, in it for the art (not just the money). I also have a pretty good idea what goes into making a good game (or entertainment in general, that's my profession) and how the business behind it works, and trust me GTAIV is on one hand an enourmous achievement, but also a gateway for what is to come, you won't be dissapointed even if you are now.

So it annoys me to see kids talk sh*t about this game without having a clue. By comparison.. if we were discussing the situation in Iraq here, the people that complain about some minor features lacking would be the ones that think nuking the entire middle east is the solution. It's completely pointless cause you aren't making a point.

Let me say it again... the game you people hoped for, is impossible to make with the current state of technology. And even if it is, it takes research and trial and error to get there. Videogames are a new medium, so EVERYTHING has to be re-invented.. You can't copy-paste movie-conventions onto a game. And in that respect, rockstar is way ahead of the competition.... so IV is as good as it gets for now.. and it's f*ckin awesome

Where does it say that I said 'you' were mature?

Dont worry Ill wait. confused.gif

The grammar police are checking in. "No offense to no one" is a double negative meaning you mean offense to everyone. LOL we all have to complain about something.

What made you think you can tell what I am or not??? your mom probably...

No, youre making seem like I was saying that 'everyone' had to respect people opinions I was talking about mature people but obvisiously youre not.

P.S. The 'your mom' joke proves this point thoroughly

The grammar police are checking in. "No offense to no one" is a double negative meaning you mean offense to everyone. LOL we all have to complain about something.

True. and also the double negative

Hey, aren't you that guy who jumped into my topic and made a completely irrelevant post?

Not trying to be a jack-ass BUT do you think someone will sit here and read all that ?

Plus you are useing all them big ass words...I'm olny 11 so I don't know what they mean confused.gif

You made me feel like I'm in school.

Prepare for flames.

Oh why, yes you did. So why don't you go crawl back up your mother's womb and mature for a few more months? Okay? Let the adults discuss adult matters.

Hey, aren't you that guy who jumped into my topic and made a completely irrelevant post?

Not trying to be a jack-ass BUT do you think someone will sit here and read all that ?

Plus you are useing all them big ass words...I'm olny 11 so I don't know what they mean confused.gif

You made me feel like I'm in school.

Prepare for flames.

Oh why, yes you did. So why don't you go crawl back up your mother's womb and mature for a few more months? Okay? Let the adults discuss adult matters.

Go back to washing your Camaro and I was not referring to you I was reffering to the 11 year old so go back to your immature post about wanking off.

What made you think you can tell what I am or not??? your mom probably...

No, youre making seem like I was saying that 'everyone' had to respect people opinions I was talking about mature people but obvisiously youre not.

P.S. The 'your mom' joke proves this point thoroughly

Great... innit?? Seeing people with their favorite rappor in their avatar makes me just wanna go that extra mile to make em feel right at home.

Mature hahahah.... that sh*t is more overrated than Halo and anime put together..

Also, I was making it seem like I was saying i DON'T respect opinions. No.. sh*t... I was saying that. And the line about your mom wasn't a joke... you don't decide whos mature and who not... you can't. There's the immature people acting mature, the mature people acting immature (like me), the people that never grow up and the pedantic Uber-mature-geeks. All I'm saying is that in the MATURE world you get shades of grey like that....i know you don't know so i let you know

haha

Go back to washing your Camaro and I was not referring to you I was reffering to the 11 year old so go back to your immature post about wanking off.

Oh, I know you were. But was it necessary to barge into my thread to proclaim "HURR HURR HURR PRPAR 4 TEH FLAMES", I don't think so. Also, my penis is much larger than yours, and I will go and pleasure myself while thinking about how a child could be so deeply disturbed. Adieu.

SoSoildGTAKid04

No hatred intended here:

You did know that these types of post, that you made just now (The Original post), will start flames, because you go around, maybe acting/being truthful, but doing it in a completely irrelevant way. (Take the "prepare for flames" post). It's what you get, and you actually went out of your way to question why people complain?

It's opinions, can't be proven wrong or right. And can't be stopped. Everyone has them, so asking that question, is pointless. (Not starting a war).

And for maturity, your not in a position to class judgment upon that, unless you know all the thousands of people in real life, as its the internet, people tend to act differently.

Right; his credibility, what there was of it to begin with, is non sequitur as of right now. He also can't be that green so he should already know the answer to his topic question- which was thoroughly answered by the e-thug picture. It is why there is such hatred on the internet, because everyone's anonymous. If everyone were required to be in front of a live webcam with their IP address in plain view in order to post on here, I guarantee there wouldn't be 99% of the tough talkers that are currently here.

No hatred intended here:

You did know that these types of post, that you made just now (The Original post), will start flames, because you go around, maybe acting/being truthful, but doing it in a completely irrelevant way. (Take the "prepare for flames" post). It's what you get, and you actually went out of your way to question why people complain?

It's opinions, can't be proven wrong or right. And can't be stopped. Everyone has them, so asking that question, is pointless. (Not starting a war).

And for maturity, your not in a position to class judgment upon that, unless you know all the thousands of people in real life, as its the internet, people tend to act differently.

Well put.

Its the art of discussion.

I just like discussing the game with people with mature minds like you, not the 2 before you who think they gangster and curse and uses references to their penises.

I just like discussing the game with people with mature minds like you, not the 2 before you who think they gangster and curse and uses references to their penises.

Did I curse? No. Did I swear? No. Did I reference my penis? Yes. But least I'm not a hypocritical, ignorant, "mature" child.

But please, continue. This is entertaining.

Right; his credibility, what there was of it to begin with, is non sequitur as of right now. He also can't be that green so he should already know the answer to his topic question- which was thoroughly answered by the e-thug picture. It is why there is such hatred on the internet, because everyone's anonymous. If everyone were required to be in front of a live webcam with their IP address in plain view in order to post on here, I guarantee there wouldn't be 99% of the tough talkers that are currently here.

Right.

I just want to see who will be like regular human beings and answer my question instead of make flames and 'your mom' jokes which some people already did.

Did I curse? No. Did I swear? No. Did I reference my penis? Yes. But least I'm not a hypocritical, ignorant, "mature" child.

But please, continue. This is entertaining.

You not even worth arguing with.

biggrin.gif

SoSoildGTAKid04

I just want to see who will be like regular human beings and answer my question instead of make flames and 'your mom' jokes which some people already did.

Again, no hatred intended:

Dude, when you hit at a question about maturity, its a signal to others, either stating the following:

1. Your immature yourself.

2. Your hinting that everyone, or the majority is immature.

Now if you considering that, the replies you got(Excluding the other comments) have all shown why these topics HARDLY appear, and when they do, get locked, or deleted, or flamed to death.

For future reference don't make them, just keep your opinions to yourself, to reduce this happening again. (Not saying your dumb or anything) icon14.gif