Electric Tit

mcleod_69_69_69

mcleod_69_69_69

Is it possible to watch the videos on Electric Tit web site???

GrandTheftWalrus

all for the exception of two or three work, the rest are just for show and to make you laugh....wow....

[MenaceMovies]

I don't think so. I'm affriad you won't be able to wank over pixels today, sorry confused.gif

EDIT: I'm only kiddin, just so you know...

Edited by [MenaceMovies]

all for the exception of two or three work, the rest are just for show and to make you laugh....wow....

Which ones do work? I've never been able to find any.

kaliberrrr

Which ones do work? I've never been able to find any.

the link to your webcam doesnt work =\

Well that answers my question lol tounge.gif

You have to refresh it a couple of times, Geocities has been pissing about for a couple of days.

Well that answers my question lol tounge.gif

You have to refresh it a couple of times, Geocities has been pissing about for a couple of days.

Wow I didn't know you had a PS3 notify.gif

I'll add you when my online is up & running. icon14.gif

Wow I didn't know you had a PS3 notify.gif

I'll add you when my online is up & running. icon14.gif

Yeah i didn't know we'd be getting one, but we ended up buying one for my dads birthday a few weeks ago, so now i have IV for that and 360 lol. Have only used the PS3 one so far though, because that's the one i started first. I'm being harrassed by people to go on MP on the 360 though, so am probably going to start that one tomorrow lol.

GIRLS PLAYING GTA!!!! THIS IS MADNESS!!!

Girls playing GTA and Writing their opinion of it and other useless stuff on a GTA forum!!! that is good we need more of that tounge.gif

Don't be silly, there's no girls on the Internets.

Girls playing GTA and Writing their opinion of it and other useless stuff on a GTA forum!!! that is good we need more of that  tounge.gif

If you can't beat them, join them tounge.gif

On an almost related subject, yesterday i recieved a message on PS3 saying "Are you that bazooka guy? You're really hard to defeat man, good game." And i replied with the obvious "Thanks, but actually i'm female lol." He said i'd driven him crazy, and the female bit had just made things worse lol. I was very flattered biggrin.gif

mcleod_69_69_69

It is a shame that none of them work as some of them looked really funny. It seems a waste to me, they made the site and they came up with the titles and even screenshots for them. To me it just seems a little lazy as it could have been a nice little extra.

Girls playing GTA and Writing their opinion of it and other useless stuff on a GTA forum!!! that is good we need more of that  tounge.gif

On an almost related subject, yesterday i recieved a message on PS3 saying "Are you that bazooka guy? You're really hard to defeat man, good game." And i replied with the obvious "Thanks, but actually i'm female lol." He said i'd driven him crazy, and the female bit had just made things worse lol. I was very flattered biggrin.gif

I see you're a skins fan? GTA n skins? You have good taste! icon14.gif

Capricornus

I haven't been able to view any. Every time I click on a vid it says "This video has been flagged as inappropiate".

I haven't found the watchable ones mentioned above.

caprisig.jpg

lucifer vandross

I haven't been able to view any. Every time I click on a vid it says "This video has been flagged as inappropiate".

I haven't found the watchable ones mentioned above.

that's because they are the exclusive DLC. You will get them in the fall.

I see you're a skins fan? GTA n skins? You have good taste! icon14.gif

Trying to pick up girl's on a gta forum, what do you think this is a dating site? www.GTAADULTMATCHMAKERFORUMS.com tounge.gif

• 7 months later...

The thing about electric tit is that electric tit has awesome content but due to selling out, all the content has been pulled by the big companies that own part of electric tit.

Electric Tit= Youtube

Eyefind= Google

Eyefind bought Electric Tit for billions of dollars and now none of the content is available.

The funny thing about it is the funny comments. My favorite one is the "Mom's Secrect Cream Pie Recipe's" and the thumbnail is of some 45 year old semi-overweight woman.

The comments imply that the video is nasty as f*ck.