Cant change clothes or haircut

fiju

hi to all... sorry for bothering but i have a problem..

im someewhere in the 30% of the game i tink and till now all fine.. no problems at all.. and then i decide to change the cloths a little bit for a fifht time i think all times no problem .. but this time wherever i enter and pick the any cloth- jacket , t shirt or hat or whatever the game accept and i get somekind of APLAUSE!!!! sound .. and the guy enters in a dressing room and he never get out.. and the minuttes passes and nothing.. i can only hit ESCAPE button and reload... the game doesnt freeze or nothing just that he never gets out from the dressing room..... same ocurres with a haircut!!!!... like for example ELVIS that costs 1000 $ ... the barber covers the caracter and he never finnish...

can anyone help me.. i didnt use any MOD or ingame modification whasoever only fresh clean install mercie_blink.gif

my spec are:

Operating system : XP SP2

Graphics card type NvidiaGforce 9200 512 RAM

Processor AMD 3200+

RAM 1024 MB

Edited by fiju

Did you purchase the game in the shop or downloaded it from the Internet? Are you using No-CD crack?

i got my game from the friend who buy it in england... so i beleve its a clean... ihe even gave me a box

and im not using a cd crack ... allthough he said that i should

he is playing the same with an nocd crack and he doesnt have this problem

Edited by fiju

Raindancer

No warez chat here please.

EDIT

Is the game original or not?

Edited by Raindancer
Raindancer_5.gif