Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,869 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

PHARKIN CHERKOV

GTA IV's Gangs w/ pictures

Lochie_old

The Jamacian Mafia?

They hang outside the Homebrew cafe in the suits.

tommy vs. claude

The Jamacian Mafia?

They hang outside the Homebrew cafe in the suits.

No. They hang out in North Holland and Varsity Heights. Usually in Vauxite station.

Edited by tommy vs. claude

DjMiikkii

good job mate keep the info and pics coming. looking really good so far.

Jew4Life

Looking brilliant.

It's also true that the gangs aren't as obvious now then they were in VC and SA right? That's what I heard

Coral_City

F*cking A -- excellent thread. Nice pictures too. I've had my dealings with the Russian Mafia in Hove Beach... they carry heavy hardware, so don't fire shots off too noticebly tounge.gif

By the way, what in God's name is.... The Jamaican Mafia? Are you referring to Little Jacob's crew?

Edit: Yes, gangs don't wear colours anymore in IV. They blend in with the general populace. In SA, it was okay, since in LA...well...Crips, Bloods, "Colors"...remember? As for VC, that was a joke... buncha guys standing around wearing Tropical shirts.... talking about rubbish

Edited by Coral_City

--Vega--

Good topic and good pictures too.

Rooneye

Has anyone noticed that the gangs are actually on your side and help you if your working for them?

i.e at the beggining of the game all the gangs will attack you if you hit them, but once you start working for the Russians with Faustin the gang now helps you. If anyone attacks you they will jump in to help, they'll even fight each other for you, so if you get into a fight with a russian gang member or police or anything, soon as he hits you other russian gang members will attack him biggrin.gif Once your on bad terms with Russians again they go back to normal attacking you if you do anything to them.

Same once you get on good terms with Jacob, the Yardies will help you/wont attack you even if you hit them. I always get as many of the Angels of Death gang as i can to fight me and then run to the Yaries and watch them fight the Bikers for me tounge2.gif

Ive only noticed this on my second play through and havent got far enough to see if any other gangs help you yet.

On another note, I dont think the colours of the beads that the Spanish Lords wear have any meaning what so ever. Sometimes you see a group of them and they all have different coloured beads on yet they're in the same gang. They dont just wear yellow and black beads.

Another thing ive noticed is that the gangs sytem is pretty random, Ive seen gangs in places they shouldnt be just because ive walked from somewhere they come from. i.e walking into hove beach from firefly and they'll be MOBs walking around with the russians, biker gang in and around homebrew cafe instead of the jamaicans.

And they way they fight is random, say theres a group 2 groups of three gangs members (outside burgershot) and you punch one then really ALL (all 6) of the gang should attack you or ALL of the 3man group he was in, but they dont its just random who will attack you. Normally its just 2 and the rest just walk of or run, which is stupid.

deyessorc
Has anyone noticed that the gangs are actually on your side and help you if your working for them?

i.e at the beggining of the game all the gangs will attack you if you hit them, but once you start working for the Russians with Faustin the gang now helps you. If anyone attacks you they will jump in to help, they'll even fight each other for you, so if you get into a fight with a russian gang member or police or anything, soon as he hits you other russian gang members will attack him biggrin.gif Once your on bad terms with Russians again they go back to normal attacking you if you do anything to them.

Same once you get on good terms with Jacob, the Yardies will help you/wont attack you even if you hit them. I always get as many of the Angels of Death gang as i can to fight me and then run to the Yaries and watch them fight the Bikers for me tounge2.gif

Ive only noticed this on my second play through and havent got far enough to see if any other gangs help you yet.

On another note, I dont think the colours of the beads that the Spanish Lords wear have any meaning what so ever. Sometimes you see a group of them and they all have different coloured beads on yet they're in the same gang. They dont just wear yellow and black beads.

Another thing ive noticed is that the gangs sytem is pretty random, Ive seen gangs in places they shouldnt be just because ive walked from somewhere they come from. i.e walking into hove beach from firefly and they'll be MOBs walking around with the russians, biker gang in and around homebrew cafe instead of the jamaicans.

And they way they fight is random, say theres a group 2 groups of three gangs members (outside burgershot) and you punch one then really ALL (all 6) of the gang should attack you or ALL of the 3man group he was in, but they dont its just random who will attack you. Normally its just 2 and the rest just walk of or run, which is stupid.

Great info. Roon about the possible inherent respect system that could be subtle as you mentioned in your example. cookie.gif

Very interesting to get them fighting against one another. Going to have to try this.

sammyman88
Are there any other gangs, other than the ones listed, if so where are they located?

So far I've found:

Russian Mafiya

Irish Mob

Italian Mafia

Korean Mob

Chinese Triads

Albanian Mob

Jamaican Posse

North Holland Hustlers

M.O.B

Spanish Lords

A.O.D. Bikers

Lost Bikers

Punks/Skinheads

Any other gang types, Jews, Dominicans, anything?

Puerto Rican's in Bohan, around your safehouse

Dominicans are in Northwood - Algonquin, some wear hats

Pegorino's family - they are all around Westdyke in Alderney, they are mostly fat and wear silk looking tops and like jogging tops

and other than that list you said there are the five families which are

Pavano Family - Some in Holland and Port Tudors

Messina Family - Mainly Dukes and also near the airport as well

Luispella Family - Bohan - Fortside, all other Boroughs expect Broker also can be found wearing red and blue jogging suits

Ancelotti Family - Mostly found in Algonquin, some can be found in Alderney - Alderney City

Gambetti - From what i know in Algonquin, some can be found near the hospital that you can enter.

So the list so far is

Gangs in GTA IV

Russian Mafia

Irish Mob

Italian Mafia

Korean Mob

Chinese Triads

Albanian Mob

Jamaican Posse

North Holland Hustlers

M.O.B

Spanish Lords

A.O.D. Bikers

Lost Bikers

Punks/Skinheads

Dominicans

Puerto Ricans

Pegorino's Family

The Five Families

Pavano

Luispella

Messina

Ancelotti

Gambetti

Thanks, I classified the Pegorinos and the other 5 families as the Italian Mafia and the Puerto Ricans as the Spanish Lords. Are the Dominicans the hispanic dudes with the black bandanas, or do they look different? Could you post a pic.

Yes, you can find the Pegorino's in Little Italy and some other families in Little Italy but what i said before is there real location, the five families and the Pegorinos are hard to find and can only be seen in there turf some time at days(dont know the times, only know that Pegorino's in day time)

Puerto Rican's and Spanish Lords yes there like the same, you find both of them in Bohan as i said before, and the Dominicans well i am pretty sure they wear hats, not sure about bandanas because the Dominicans was the first gang i went off to find and have not been back since, so I will go back to there turf soon, hopefully describe there looks better and i am not sure if i can get a picture, i will try though, i will post soon.

RimsLookLikeCocaCola

Which gang is 50 Cent in?

BoneheadGTA
Which gang is 50 Cent in?

An Hero.

Nao.

SPAS_12

i want them on sa!!!!

Edited by SPAS_12

sam33

Check the police data base. The lupissella mob is based in bohan and there's three triads, Jaoming, Wu and another one. The Jamaicans aren't one gangs but are split up into individual crews.

Also from multiplayer (see hangmans noose, deal breaker and bomb da base II) i've determined that petrovic gang members are more suave (wear suits and ties etc) and the faustin/rascalov crew is more down trodden (like the mebers in the picture).

Glumok

I remember a (useless ?) post of a guy complaining there is no one in Liberty City with short sleeves (hey dude, the story appens in Autumn, it's cold outside !).

So I guess the skinheads are dumb because they are the only one with short sleeves in autumn. smile.gif

Ei Sacana!

Leftwood Hispanic Street Gang

Could be the rivals of the Spanish Lords.

Sport purple and black bead necklaces but dress in the same manner as the Spanish Lords.

user posted image

I think this Leftwood Hispanic SG is a Portuguese street gang. If you go to Leftwood you will see Portuguese flags, Portuguese groceries, Portuguese theather and the Leftwood Portuguese Community Center.

When i'll get home, imma venture myself in Leftwood and find out who runs there.

P.s. i know theres a Vietnamese hood in Leftwood.

Edited by Ei Sacana!

BixDugan

Lots of good stuff here.

Love the "I'm not a wanna be, You're a wanna be!" arguements.

For the record, I live in Torrance California and am NOT in any gang. Unless you count all meth users as a gang. Lol.

In Bohan, I see tattoo'd biker-looking guys that carry briefcases...gang or not? What are they carrying anyway?

And do the guys in Parks doing Tai-Chi a gang? They Melee'd Niko's ass to death!

Horatio Humboldt

So I guess the skinheads are dumb because they are the only one with short sleeves in autumn.

Go to Newcastle in the winter mate, guys in T-shirts with a packet of tabs stuffed up the sleeve. As for the women... Mmmm, I miss Newcastle in the winter!

Big Notch
Check the Police database > Manny's profile then put 2 and 2 together. Not everybody lives in Chicago, top dawg. Not everybody is going to know the names of every single set that comes on up every week, chill. Drop the "streets" act, you're worse than Manny himself!

Nigga the Spanish Lords been around for some 40 something years. Do you know what a set is? SL is not a set, SL is a mob. And aint sh*t popping up every day, gangs/mobs are not a fad in LA or Chicago. I cant speak for where you from....Rockstar f*cked up bad.

Wow

I'm sitting here dying laughing at all the e-thugs on here pretending to be hood on a VIDEO GAME message board. Who are you kidding dude? I bet you don't know anything about the streets. Any nerd can do their homework when it comes to gangs.

But real thugs don't have internet access so.. LOG OFF.

Big Notch

ps.

If anybody wants to get their head knocked off on xbox live. My Gamer Tag is

"Big Notch504" <----- And You can find me playing Team Deathmatch(ranked) DAILY!

Jam And Butter

Guys i found another gang, idk what they are called though, ill go look for some, but all i know is that on the back of their jackets it says CREW, if anyone knows could they tell meh? =D

El Zilcho
Guys i found another gang, idk what they are called though, ill go look for some, but all i know is that on the back of their jackets it says CREW, if anyone knows could they tell meh? =D

They are just biker security for the strip club. Sometimes they spawn in the street. Others have security on their jackets.

Jam And Butter

Ph ok, cuz there was loads of them all over the place somewhere on alconquin, it wasnt a security shirt though, more like a purple jackety thing, not seen them at a strip club before wow.gif, Know where i can find any members of TLMC on IV? i found the angels of death in the burger shot on the first island near the airport..sorta tounge.gif

Jam And Butter

Damn thats a guud topic wow.gif Someone send me a map image of TLMC hq? i cant find it from one i found before on the forums. i know it should be in acter, idk where though confused.gif

Nikkola bellic,Belgrade,Serbia
Damn thats a guud topic wow.gif Someone send me a map image of TLMC hq? i cant find it from one i found before on the forums. i know it should be in acter, idk where though confused.gif

Hey just want to add to anyone interested to game gangs check out this detailed post about them]It helped me a

lot!

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=359178&st=0

this is a Good thread,I looked for game gangs

AlbanianMafia

The Albanian Mob has only 3 KNOWN members, first it says that Dardan is the leader, but then later when Niko is at some sort of club or something, someone says, "see that fat guy over there? thats the leader of the albanians here." So i'm guessing the Albanian Mob is a little bigger then 3-4 people, they just don't show themselves that much.

tarnell

hey guys i need some pics of the Spanish Lords, can anyone help? cant find any apart from the one on the front page

WelcomeToLibertyCity

A correction I'd like to add, Little Jacob's gang is known as the Hillside Posse, they aren't the Yardies. The Yardies were from the GTA-III era.

DoubleOGJohnson

i want them on sa!!!!

Liberty City dont bang as hard as back home. I been out here for a little while cuzz, and Los Santos bangs on another level. overall I dont feel too scared in Liberty City and cops is everywhere. Its some spots thats grimey like South Bohan for example, but dont stop nothing wont be nothing. The Loccs are definitely holding it down though in Liberty City. Alderney is food. But shout outs to the Family in Firefly Projects, and everybody flagging out on Seneca Avenue, Dillon Street, Hermatite, Pancho Street, Tutelo Ave, and Beechwood Towers. Also Harrison and Hooper who flag every once and awhile.

Edited by DoubleOGJohnson

mets09v3

Can anyone upload pictures and information about the Uptown Riders, for PS3 users who haven't had a chance to play the Lost and the Damned?