turbo

bobbyjoe445

bobbyjoe445

if you doubt a car has a turbo go into 1st person view and you'll hear the boost build up

I only bring this up because someone complained about the sultan rs having a waste gate but no turbo

I don't think it's a waste gate. It's a blow off valve, but either way, you can't have a blow off or waste gate without a turbo. monocle.gif

Right.. It's impossible to have a BOV or a Wastegate, without the Turbo..

The pressure that the Turbo is producing, is transported through a circuit, and off-pressured by the Blow Off Valve..

well the bov is connected to the pipe off the turbo, i no cos i got 1 on my car (sounds kool). in some cars when the turbo is building up you can hear a faint high pitch noise

and its not totally impossible to have a bov on a non turbo'd car, some ppl go for a fake bov suicidal.gifsuicidal.gif

if u look closely on the back of the sultan or the sultan RS they both say twin turbo

If you listen closely to the Super Gt, you can tell it is supercharged. wink.gif

You can hear the the Sultan Rs's turbo on the outside views too, I suggest turning your volume up if you can't hear it because you probably cant hear the cutscene dialog either.

all depends of what side of the pond ur from most americans call the BOV's (blow off valve) whilst us brits call them dump valves

and on the sultan rs its a dump valve not a wastgate as this would give chatter which it doesnt

A BOV releases unwanted pressure from the intake into the atmosphere. Where a Waste Gate releases exhaust pressure. Both devices basically stop the turbo from pumping too much boost into the engine when it isn't needed.