A Revenger's Tragedy

arevengerstragedy

arevengerstragedy

Hey guys, I'm currently on the A Revenger's Tragedy mission where you have to chase Pegorino on his boat with a dirt bike along the cost. I keep getting to the part where it tells me to do a jump but I can never find where the ramp is. I end up biking through the line of people shooting me and I end up just dieing. Where is the ramp located and am I supposed to jump onto a helicoptopter after I jump the ramp?

Hey guys, I'm currently on the A Revenger's Tragedy mission where you have to chase Pegorino on his boat with a dirt bike along the cost. I keep getting to the part where it tells me to do a jump but I can never find where the ramp is. I end up biking through the line of people shooting me and I end up just dieing. Where is the ramp located and am I supposed to jump onto a helicoptopter after I jump the ramp?

Uhm, if you're chasing Pegorino in a boat, then you're not doing A Revenger's Tragedy mainly because that's a mission you do if you choose to do a deal with Rascalov and he kills Pegorino before you do.

I'm going to make the following assumptions: you took the revenge route and that the mission you're having trouble with is Out of Commission.

When you're driving along the beach with the motorbike, Jacob and Roman will fly over you with a helicopter, which will then prompt you to accelerate towards the ramp you are looking for - it should be marked on your map with a yellow marker. Accelerate to a decent speed and hit the ramp, which will then show the cutscene of you jumping up to the helicopter.

clEsyRO.gif