NOOSE Motorcycle

Cbroph

I was cruising around with a 5* wanted level and a cop car rams me from behind into a building and I end up dying. Just at the end of the black and white death screen I see a guy on a motorcycle pull up next to my body, and he has a NOOSE uniform on.

Has anyone else seen a NOOSE motorcycle or did this guy just jack someones bike to continue the chase?

did this guy just jack someones bike to continue the chase?

It's that one. There are no NOOSE motorcycles.

kdr9l4.png

Axe_Gaijin

Cops can confiscate random vehicles to continue their pursuit in this game, that's probably what happened.

A cop once confiscated my Infernus from infront of my safehouse. Safe to say, that he experienced a horrible death.

• 1 month later...
It happens, I got chased by an Ice-Cream truck cop.

Got the wrong car. He was actually searching for the Dunkin' Donut van :\

• 2 weeks later...
grand theft awesome

Cop Tried To Pursue Me In A Willard Should Of Seen Him Fall Back Into Th Horizon, I Could Here Him For The Next 20Miles Stupid Willard What A Hunk Of Sh*t!! happy.giflol.gif

Mr. Someguy

What surprises me the most is when you drive by a police station with a wanted level, all the cops go and get in the copcars to chase you.

Oh, and once I had a cop chase me in an Ambulance. Or, if you want a really funny story:

I had a 5 star wanted level, I had just nabbed an Enforcer from some NOOSE guys. I drove down the street and got out, no cops around. So I called 911 and asked for an Ambulance. Well apparently, the NOOSE that I stole the truck from, had commandeered the Ambulance. So I see an Ambulance speeding toward me with the siren going. It goes passed me and stops about 20 meters away from me. I start running towards it expecting a Medic to get out and save me, no such luck! As I am running towards it, the backdoors fly open revealing 2 M4 wielding NOOSE operatives, who gun me down in an instant! I nearly pissed myself laughing. lol.gif

Edited by Mr. Someguy

macorules94

just then i was getting chased by the NOOSE and i never knew that there was a NOOSE Cruiser lol

gtaistotallylame
Oh, and once I had a cop chase me in an Ambulance. Or, if you want a really funny story:

I had a 5 star wanted level, I had just nabbed an Enforcer from some NOOSE guys. I drove down the street and got out, no cops around. So I called 911 and asked for an Ambulance. Well apparently, the NOOSE that I stole the truck from, had commandeered the Ambulance. So I see an Ambulance speeding toward me with the siren going. It goes passed me and stops about 20 meters away from me. I start running towards it expecting a Medic to get out and save me, no such luck! As I am running towards it, the backdoors fly open revealing 2 M4 wielding NOOSE operatives, who gun me down in an instant! I nearly pissed myself laughing. lol.gif

Haha thats mad as. that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif