STEVIE CAR THEFT TEXT MESSAGES

CornShute

I have completed Derrek's "smackdown" mission, all of Brucie's missions and thefts, I am liked and respected 100% by Brucie and achieved "genetically superior" but I have not received any text messages from Stevie for car thefts. I have checked through all my text messages on my phone and checked all 30 locations for the car thefts but still have not received any texts from Stevie.

Is it possible that I accidently declined Stevie's missions when Brucie offered or that I deleted a text from Stevie without completing the theft? Stevie's garage is on my map.

Any idea or advice? Thanks

I've got the same thing, I completed the story and was going to do all the side stuff after, but I haven't got the number for the Stevie or Car Thefts or whatever it was anymore... Anyone know why? Have I missed my chance to do it? nervous.gif

I've got the same thing, I completed the story and was going to do all the side stuff after, but I haven't got the number for the Stevie or Car Thefts or whatever it was anymore... Anyone know why? Have I missed my chance to do it? nervous.gif

In your Text Messages.

You've probably missed it. Check 'em from the beginning.

Checked email. Checked messages a hundred times... did not overlook. I do not have a message from stevie.

MyDirtySecretary

It doesnt come through email. You mustve declined it. How long have you waited? It took me several in-game days to receive the first one.

1. It takes a fair while to start them. (and it seems to vary from person to person. I got mine going when I finished "Long Way To Fall" (having completed all the brucie cars and missions (plus 1 race).

2. It starts with a phonecall from Brucie, who tells you Stevie will be in contact.

3. The next message does't appear as soon as you've delivered the car, it takes a few ingame hours.

4. every single car is there in a specific place. Someone (sorry forgot who) posted a VERY useful map to show you the spawn points for every car.

Deliver a vehicle for Stevie, save your game at your safehouse and you should get the next text. It only worked for me after I saved it.

Ive played at least 20 actual hours since I completed "smackdown" and still have not received a single message from Stevie. None of the cars are there until Stevie requests them... trust me I've checked every spot twice from a brady games book. Thanks for the attempt any ways.