Last Mission = Impossible

I love chicken

I love chicken

So i picked the Work option instead of revenge cuz i love money.

But once i get to the boat chase, It seems that however fast I go in the boat or what route I take, I can never reach Jacob's helicopter!

It seeems everyone who has beaten it chose the revenge, and I think I made the wrong choice because I cant finish the game!

So i picked the Work option instead of revenge cuz i love money.

But once i get to the boat chase, It seems that however fast I go in the boat or what route I take, I can never reach Jacob's helicopter!

It seeems everyone who has beaten it chose the revenge, and I think I made the wrong choice because I cant finish the game!

you should have posted this in the mission help section confused.gif

Anyway you just need to be patient, hold down accelerate really hard and don't make any turns.

When you first set off on the boat when you come to the 2 rocks go through between them that always usally makes it easier to reach LJ's helicopter, you don't need to get directly under it once you are close it will come up a cutscene of Niko jumping on then you just carry on.

haze-addict

If you follow the boat long enough along the beach, there will be a ramp with a yellow marker on top. Jacob will be flying across it's path. Once you jump the ramp, a cutscene will begin. After that, Mr.P will run into the park. Chase him down and murder his ass. Congratulations on completing the game!

biggrin.gif

MisterBates666

I really didn't find this mission hard at all. I failed it once because the second I got in the boat he shot a rocket at me.

I really didn't find this mission hard at all. I failed it once because the second I got in the boat he shot a rocket at me.

Yeh that happened to me first time so i just made sure to move quick enough so i wouldn't get hit again lol.

I love chicken

I picked MONEY not revenge!

Theres no bike chase, and I cant freaking beat it! i went between the rocks and didnt turn but i still cant reach his damn heli

MysteryGamer

I am in the same situation but launching the motorbike up on to that ramp to get onto the helicopter is easy it's avoiding being blown up by the oncoming rocket missiles which is the frustrating part. I admit I find this mission quite hard and I am yet to beat it although I haven't been playing Grand Theft Auto IV as much over the past few days.

Edited by MysteryGamer

just don't throttle up or down i forgot what its called and you will get to his chopper

Wow! Another mission where you have to use the motorcycle? I had difficulty chasing those 2 guys in the subway before I finally beat that mission. Looks like I'm going to be in a whole lot of trouble with this one. I'm worried... confused.gif

Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him. -- Proverbs 26:27

you have to get the boat as fast as you can then get near jacobs helicopter and he will go low where niko jumps onto it. then just watchout for rockets. I have beaten it twice once for each ending.