special edition

wwefan123

what's all in the gta iv special edition i might want to get that when i get a ps3

MadBullBunny

how about not be retarded and go to the grand theft auto iv website and look at the information and picture wow.gif maybe ull find ur missing common sense there also

Gtafan3394life

Some crap you will never look at or use.

Just buy the game alone, it will save you more money.

EDIT: I have the special edition and it was a waste of money IMO

The soundtrack was a rip off too because it olny has 1 song off of each radio station.

Edited by Gtafan3394life

I has it.

and I actually like it.

but then again, I am a big GTA fanboy colgate.gif

I have it also. I like it. cause I use the box thing to carry my controllers and games in when I go places, yes the cd isnt real good. but idc. keychain is alright. but the bag is why I bought it. Cause my ps3 fits in it and its good for carrying it around. cool.gif

.Up&Coming.
duplicate topic

Actually, it's a triplicate if you include the newest one.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

Delano.888

You can't get it (new) anymore anyway, only maybe on ebay for rediculous prices...

yeah i actually made a topic on this, i'm currently selling 1 ps3 SE and 2 xbox SE Brand new but i'm not selling it for ridiculous prices, just the store price but only to any Aussies, so if your Australia let me know i can sell it to you. I will be putting it up on ebay soon though if noone reaches out to me here tounge.gif

IMO i bought the xbox one for meself and i love it. The duffel bags sweet for transporting consoles and games and controllers during me mates gaming and drinkin nights and the safety deposit box is awesome for stashing...........wink.gif and i dont mind the album....its got about 16 tracks

ohhh and the art book is pretty neat to have. Anyways PM me if your interested and if your Aussie tounge.gif

Hey guys just an update, i've gone ahead and put up my 3 SE's on Ebay at a cheap buy it now price. Feel free to check it out

Xbox360 version: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...:MESE:IT&ih=005

PS3 Version: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...:MESE:IT&ih=005

Xbox 360 Version plus a free Swingers Baseball Tee: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...:MESE:IT&ih=005

cheers

EDIT:: Sh*T sorry guys posted in wrong post, ment to put this in my post tounge.gif