How the HELL do you make enough money online?

digideroo

I'm working to hit level 5 and I'm stunned at how exponentially steep the climb to the next rank has already become. I need 150 THOUSAND dollars just to hit it. I don't want to guess what level 6 is at. :\

So how the hell is anybody supposed to make enough cash in this game to get more clothes if they don't want to play Hangman's NOOSE 500 f*cking times in a row?

TheSharkIsALie
I'm working to hit level 5 and I'm stunned at how exponentially steep the climb to the next rank has already become. I need 150 THOUSAND dollars just to hit it. I don't want to guess what level 6 is at. :\

So how the hell is anybody supposed to make enough cash in this game to get more clothes if they don't want to play Hangman's NOOSE 500 f*cking times in a row?

There is not "secret". I personally played "BOMB DA BASE II" on hard a lot. On hard it gives you 4500 a game + the money you earn from kills. It is really steep, and i am already at level 5. Personally, i suggest you don't look at what you unlock when you reach level 5, as you unlock jack sh*t. You seriously only unlock a crappy metrosexual army helmet at level 5, for 200k. That was bullsh*t when i saw it. I haven't checked how much it takes to reach level 6 because as soon as i saw what i unlocked(ONE sh*tty hat) i turned off my console and now i never play the multiplayer of GTA. Here is the math for you, though.

If you play "BOMB DA BASE II" on hard, it will take you 7 hours of work to level up to level 5 from level 4; That's not including the ammount of time you spend in the lobbies.

willpsplover11

There is not "secret". I personally played "BOMB DA BASE II" on hard a lot. On hard it gives you 4500 a game + the money you earn from kills. It is really steep, and i am already at level 5. Personally, i suggest you don't look at what you unlock when you reach level 5, as you unlock jack sh*t. You seriously only unlock a crappy metrosexual army helmet at level 5, for 200k. That was bullsh*t when i saw it. I haven't checked how much it takes to reach level 6 because as soon as i saw what i unlocked(ONE sh*tty hat) i turned off my console and now i never play the multiplayer of GTA. Here is the math for you, though.

If you play "BOMB DA BASE II" on hard, it will take you 7 hours of work to level up to level 5 from level 4; That's not including the ammount of time you spend in the lobbies.

THE FOLLOWING WAY IS THE FASTEST WAY TO RANK UP

Hangmans NOOSE on hard, kill people and pick up the money, try to pick up 500$ then continue on the mission, pick up the petrovic in a SWAT car and the rest of the team then drive to the helicopters, get the entire team in the helicopter with the petrovic and fly to the destination, if done correctly you can get 4500+however much you get for killing the NOOSE's, this whole process can take 3:30 seconds( my friends and I usually take 3:30, results may vary) , so 5,000 dollars in 4 minutes is amazing. I earned 50,000 in 40 minutes today and ranked up to level 5.

If you have someone skilled with the chopper grab it at the start of the game; the time can be cut to 2:30.

willpsplover11
If you have someone skilled with the chopper grab it at the start of the game; the time can be cut to 2:30.

we tried that 3 times, everytime the petrovic died.

I just play deathmatch or team deathmatch alot, i get at least 30 kills a match so it gives quite a bit of money. Nearly at level 5.

I'm level 5 and need 222k for Level 6, but i don't know what it started at, cause my rank was restored today when the ranks where fixed. So it's over 220k smile.gif

Bomb Da Base, Deal Breaker and Hangman's NOOSE will get you around $5000 each round.

I'm around $90,000 from rank 5. Won't take long though.

Highest I got from Bomb Da Base II was like, 9800...

I think auto aim was off, making it easier for me to get kills which others couldn't ^^

Naturally that's gone now. Has there been any new patch yet?

Hangmans Noose IMO (with the difficulty setting on hard) is the easiest way. Soon as the game starts, send two people off on the little air buggy to go and get two choppers. Most of the time the other chopper will just fly back to the destination point, but sometimes people land the chopper wrong, and end up getting it blown up, so your other chopper comes in handy. Once Petrovic and everyone else is in the Chopper, hurry and fly back to the Destination point. Easy $4.500 every trip.

I too was disappointed with the hard hat that I got at Level 5, I wonder what kind of gear you get at Level 6.

It's a great game don't get me wrong but who cares what rank you are? it's just a game!

Kill or be killed colgate.gif

vanity_sanity

Hmm i agree with DigglerWJ. I mean, how cool can the clothes really get??

And, no offense to those who like it but those "high dollar" games are really not that fun. Really mundane, IMO. Deathmatch and cops N crooks are the funnest to me. icon14.gificon14.gif

Hangmans Noose IMO (with the difficulty setting on hard) is the easiest way. Soon as the game starts, send two people off on the little air buggy to go and get two choppers. Most of the time the other chopper will just fly back to the destination point, but sometimes people land the chopper wrong, and end up getting it blown up, so your other chopper comes in handy. Once Petrovic and everyone else is in the Chopper, hurry and fly back to the Destination point. Easy $4.500 every trip.

I too was disappointed with the hard hat that I got at Level 5, I wonder what kind of gear you get at Level 6.

i used to do that, but i found it easier to immediatly grab a Noose truck when the game starts and park it to wait for petrovic. then when he comes out, just shuttle everybody to the helicopter... this way, you don't have to do a tricky landing under police fire since the helipad isn't surrounded by cops.

Ranked Bomb the base 2 with only you and another person... Ka Ching!