if gta made a finale

makaveli112

makaveli112

I know it would take years to complete this considering it took how long for gta iv. But i would think it be something like, GTA vs the world. Where there is like 8 discs in total for the game and you go everywhere from flying a plane outta russian to a heist in france to catching a guy down in the united states who took money from your mob to chasing him in argentina over a sandy hill in egypt. I mean make it so theres so many missions that it takes forever to get through all 8 discs. im only saying this if they did a finale and never was to make it again, thats what i'd do.

Juice By Kayla Marie

That'd be pretty cool..

But I think most of us would be VERY old or would have passed away by the time it came out... lol

makaveli112

Oh yeah we could all be dead by the time the game is finally released but it was just something i thought about one day out of boredom at work. I just thought something with so many discs going everywhere that everyone wanted to go and having so many missions, people wouldnt be complaining but im sure they would find something

8 disks of stuff would be alot. Hell GTA IV is suppsobly 6.4gigs. But yeah Multiple cities, that can only be reached by flying would be cool. Only problem I can see is it would be weird going from one city to the other without going over land.

makaveli112

I mean change the stories up in each country but running through london's buckingham palace to australia's outback and beaches to hawaiis volcanos to amersterdams magic brownie places. i think there be endless things to end in it and running across the united states would be awesome i think going into each state. shooting the rednecks on tractors and amish on horseback be funny i think lol. but thats just me, just a thought i felt compelled to share with everyone and ffs buildings you could actually enter be nice.

Gta IV King

8 disks... Or just 1 ultra Blu Ray in the future maybe...

Games I own:

GTA IV/SA/VC/III, COD4/3/2, Gears Of War, Battlefield 2, Counter Strike, Bio Shock, Halo 3, The Club, Frontline: fuel of war, Rb6v 1/2, Army Of Two, Guitar Hero 2/3, Forza 2, Far cry, PGR 3/4, Spiderman 3, Colin Mcrae Dirt, Saints Row, Fifa 06/07/08, Oblivion, Amped 3, G.R.A.W 1/2, Crackdown, Skate, Dead rising, Sonic, every Lara Croft ever made (I've always loved it since the first Tomb raider)... Won't include Xbox 1, PS1/2 or N64 games because it'll take all day to write...

Oh, yes I'm a geek...

.Up&Coming.

Didn't you hear? GTA IV is the finale of the GTA series. [/sarcasm]

On a more serious note: That would be pretty sick. I would wait until we have console ability in the future to actually pack all that, rather than having so many disks. I really doubt it would happen, but I bet far in the future something like this will happen (not particularly GTA, but some kind of video game).

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

makaveli112

i realize that no console be able to hold that much info into their system but it be neat i think if there was something, like someone said, a blu-ray that held everything on just on disc but going everywhere around the world and leaving more things open to go into and explore. I mean going into a temple and things these offball things that you only see on documentaries be neat to going to throw someone off a eiffel tower to chasin em around a city within our united states over state borders getting diffrent states police cars involved would be interesting and not just a spawn of a few cars here n there but something like 16 cop cars u see chasing a vehicle to the mexico border. I dunno just a thought

makaveli112

I know that everyone can imagine this one, something that has so many diffrent stories going on from chasing a guy outta russia to chasing him through the alps in the winter, i mean just so much could be put in and done, if only the made it, the possiblities and dreams that never will happen haha

makaveli112

All north america, south america, africa with some f*ckin elephants and cheetahs be cool. Kangaroo comes up and kicks you in the head in australia lol er a cold war thing going on in russia. Think that there b endless possiblitys