inside alderney prison?

bossoner

can u go inside the courtyard like the advert shows , becasue ive finished the missions where you have to visit . for those who understand me? help wiht this pls?

Effy in Chains
well... i guess you could always land a chopper there...

Do you get a wanted level for that?

Zs936OL.gif

bigcheese235
well... i guess you could always land a chopper there...

Do you get a wanted level for that?

Nope done it like an hour ago. biggrin.gif

Drp on the cage and kill the inmates, n all the coppers, so funny :-P You would have thought though landing a helicopter in a prison yard with inmates roaming you would get a wanted level. if only you could bust them out ey, n it sucks that the prison doors dont open when driving a car through the gate

Before I went to visit one of the McReary brothers, I had gone to the prison already. I climbed it and got a 4 star wanted level.

Project_K-2
Before I went to visit one of the McReary brothers, I had gone to the prison already. I climbed it and got a 4 star wanted level.

What?? I went there in a choper and landed there just to explore and I didn't got any star. Also that prison looks like Fox River from the tv serie Prison Break.

Blackop_elite

Yeah don't know if you went during multiplayer, but if you did you don't get a wanted level, and their are no Prisoners??? but I stole a helicopter(in single player) and just flew over the damn thing and got a 6 star wanted level, that is how i got the achievement for 6 stars!!!

Project_K-2
Yeah don't know if you went during multiplayer, but if you did you don't get a wanted level, and their are no Prisoners??? but I stole a helicopter(in single player) and just flew over the damn thing and got a 6 star wanted level, that is how i got the achievement for 6 stars!!!

I went there on the single-player. I don't have internet on my console