Liberty City Sadness

gevans81

1. Why, at 10:00 am and when you take Nico higher than a couple of stories does the city traffic dissapear (although the sound effects are great, wheres the city traffic)?? Thought at least that issue would have at least been twaeked or resolved. mad.gif

2. Can't beleive that the MP3 function was removed last minute, why didn't any of the numerous the magazine/internet reviews reveal this? mad.gif

3. Why are there so few weapons to choose from?

4. What's happening with the odd through the skull graphic glitch where you can see eye sockets and stuff?

Apart from that i love the game and can't wait for the next installment. icon14.gif

would you like some cheese with that whine?

well:

1.aaannd,this is bad because?

2.yeah,well if you have a 360,just hit the xbox guide button and choose music sly.gif (haven't tried it yet)

3.you should email that to R*

4.odd through the skull glitch? like were the camera goes so close to nikos face you can see the inside?

please don't take this serious.

Edited by blitsie

• 1 month later...

would you like some cheese with that whine?

well:

1.aaannd,this is bad because?

2.yeah,well if you have a 360,just hit the xbox guide button and choose music sly.gif  (haven't tried it yet)

3.you should email that to R*

4.odd through the skull glitch? like were the camera goes so close to nikos face you can see the inside?

please don't take this serious.

I always play wit the 360 music I have on.

It keeps playing while loading so you don't get easily bored like some do. It stops when cutscenes are playing.

Get a 360 Gevans81 biggrin.gif

teh man w00ter
1. Why, at 10:00 am and when you take Nico higher than a couple of stories does the city traffic dissapear (although the sound effects are great, wheres the city traffic)?? Thought at least that issue would have at least been twaeked or resolved. mad.gif

2. Can't beleive that the MP3 function was removed last minute, why didn't any of the numerous the magazine/internet reviews reveal this? mad.gif

4. What's happening with the odd through the skull graphic glitch where you can see eye sockets and stuff?

Apart from that i love the game and can't wait for the next installment. icon14.gif

LOL, are we the effing Rockstar Oracle or what?!

I think by MP3, he ment the missing feature of listen to in game tracks on your in game phone

Mr. Someguy

I think they should have 3D sprites act as cars in the distance (like the cars in simcity games).

Number 4 is the gayest question.

It's a video game. The camera goes through all game characters. Of course R* hasn't found out how to make the peoples faces look like they are rubbing up against the camera. Stop bitching, pregnant dog.

1.Ummm... if the traffic didn't disappear you might be suffering from major lag or serious framerate drops when you went up high.

2.With the newest PS3 firmware update I heard you could play MP3's through the in-game XMB (cross bar menu). On the 360 you can use the guide button to find your music and listen to it. So I don't see how that could be a problem.

3.I think they chose the most popular and not cheap weapons so they didn't waste there time (people would never use all three semi auto machine guns, just the MP10)

4.Almost all games allow you to go into faces if you are too close.

1. The game is huge; object draw distance has incredibly increased from SA (you can see the whole city at any given time!). Plus they put cool car lights on the road at night (when viewing from the sky) to give an elution there everywhere.

2. EGM mentioned this, gtagaming.com mentioned this and some other sites.

3. Because it would feel weird to go round with a Mini-gun and the like; and the Jetpack (and yes it is classed as a weapon) would be just plain silly.

4. EVERY - SINGLE - GAME - HAS - THIS, - IT - IS - NOT - A - GLITCH; - IT - IS - HOW - GAMES - ARE - MADE - ITS - NOT - LIKE - WE'RE - LOOKING - AT - AN - ACTUAL - HEAD. Sorry but I've seen similar questions to this that are even worse and it's just ignorant, that's all.

2.With the newest PS3 firmware update I heard you could play MP3's through the in-game XMB (cross bar menu). On the 360 you can use the guide button to find your music and listen to it. So I don't see how that could be a problem.

i tried doing this after i saw your post, and i got the message...

Music content cannot be played during the use of this game. sad.gif