How many hrs does it take to get 100%?

PhilipO43

Guys, if i can find the time, i figured to try to grab the 100% before the 19th.

How many hrs does it take on average to grab 100%, if you don't get sidetracked?

Being there's about 7-8 days left, i know it's impossible being at 10% for each version(eventually i'll grab 100% on both), as i'm lucky to get in 3-4 hrs(max) of gaming a night.(from cutting into sleep time)

However, iv'e put in in 6 hrs night for 7 nights, a few times last year to beat COD4 on vet, FEAR on extreme..ect and others on the hardest settings, so it's possible to put as much as 50-60 hrs in before the 19th.

I do know i can put 40-45 hrs into it, with some sleep..lol, but i doubt that's close enough to get it done.

Again i'm only at 10% now, for both versions.(as much as i love the GTA series, iv'e been very busy and was enjoying the game just checking out the scenery.)

TIA

btw: I'm wondering if anyone had the idea to try for two 100%'s(one for each version), to grab 2 'keys of the city'?

Dea7htrance
Guys, if i can find the time, i figured to try to grab the 100% before the 19th.

How many hrs does it take on average to grab 100%, if you don't get sidetracked?

Being there's about 7-8 days left, i know it's impossible being at 10% for each version(eventually i'll grab 100% on both), as i'm lucky to get in 3-4 hrs(max) of gaming a night.(from cutting into sleep time)

However, iv'e put in in 6 hrs night for 7 nights, a few times last year to beat COD4 on vet, FEAR on extreme..ect and others on the hardest settings, so it's possible to put as much as 50-60 hrs in before the 19th.

I do know i can put 40-45 hrs into it, with some sleep..lol, but i doubt that's close enough to get it done.

Again i'm only at 10% now, for both versions.(as much as i love the GTA series, iv'e been very busy and was enjoying the game just checking out the scenery.)

TIA

btw: I'm wondering if anyone had the idea to try for two 100%'s(one for each version), to grab 2 'keys of the city'?

eh apart form the story about a day