Flying Rat Rewards

MoonDawg

In all the other games, the more hidden packages you collected, different things you would get. For example, in GTA III, when you collected about 10 of them, a bat would appear at all your safe houses. The more you get, the more weapons are rewarded. Is anyone else mad that all you can possibly get from pigeons is a helicopter that takes effort to even get to? Seems kind of stupid to me. What about you guys? I'm not bashing the game. I just think this is kind of dumb. notify.gif

True, in VC you got that chopper at the end, but you also got prizes for every 10,20, or 25 you got. I think they should add more; guns, cars, hookers, something for every 20 or so you go up.

nice screen name suicidal.gif lol

yeah that's a pretty crap reward especially when it would take an age to find all 200.

You stole my name, hehe. Anyway, it is an ok reward but I really do wish they added more.

NewYorkMantle
nice screen name suicidal.gif lol

yeah that's a pretty crap reward especially when it would take an age to find all 200.

not to mention it's super convenient to take a cab to the helitour and hijack

You stole my name, hehe. Anyway, it is an ok reward but I really do wish they added more.

You stole his name. icon14.gif

38773_s.gif

SovietWarrior42

Only a heli? Aww, I was hoping something more. Oh well.

There are annihilators at the Airport. You won't get chased by the police as long as you stay off the runway.