when playing do you kill anyone who insults you?

eight8

say if your walking by someone in the game and that person says " f*ck off " when you didn't do anything do you kill them?

Nabbesnabb
say if your walking by someone in the game and that person says " f*ck off " when you didn't do anything do you kill them?

No. But I might shove them outta my way, leading to a fistfight, then a few seconds later they lie on the pavement praying for their lives and I'll walk away. But I don't kill them unless they carry guns.

yeah, i kick em' squah in the nuuts! lol.gif

sure, i'll beat them a little. but i don't want the cops on me.

I usually kill people who rear end me when I stop at red lights, stop to pick up friends/dates, or cut me off in my lane.

TangoIndiaMike

That would be a huge waste of time.

Cops would probably be after me about half of the time.

Also, I would only dot that if I was being EXTREMELY careful of my driving (obeying real world traffic laws, that aren't required in this game) and then some jackass rear ends me.

Then MAYBE I'll do something.

Or if someone runs me over.

Usually I at least scare them away.

sananoutlaw

yea sometimes lol. Earlier when I played, some guy bumped into me, and started saying stuff, and I always look round to see if they come after me as I just walk by. With this one guy, I looked back and he was just standing there staring at me, so I went back to him (without making physical contact) and he followed me with his eyes still shouting sh*t at me, so I beat him to near death, and as he got back up I shot him right between the eyes lol. So it depends, if someone just says 'watch it' or whatever and leaves it at that, it's okay especially as this happens a lot. but if someone says something really f*cked up and tries to make something of it, they will die everytime wink.gif lol

If they run me over I will, usually pull them out and run them over until I see blood.. lots and lots of blood.

Not if I can avoid it. I only flipped once, when some guy in a car threw a soda can out the window, which landed on my foot. The nerve.

that is all one of my real life friends does on these types of games is walk around getting people to talk and killing them if they talk sh*t. It is kind of wierd. It can get boring to watch. suicidal.gif

The Invisible Lines

Yeah, it's pretty standard practice for me to shoot everyone in the face who insults me. Or hits me with their car. Or walks past me. Or breathes. Or . . .

You get the picture.

MyDirtySecretary

If its a woman I'll shove her about a bit. Beat her up, maybe push her into oncoming traffic.

If its a guy, I usually stick the business end of a shotgun in their face and see what they say then. If theyre cheeky again I pull the trigger.

I kill the black guy at clucking bell or burger shot if he says: Welcome to Burger Shot mof*cker! or: Bon appetti, mof*cker!

Lol. notify.gif

Not pedestrians - I do that to cops.

They're supposed to be protecting the public, not nicking my GT! The fat donut eating Village Men look-alike deserve it.

Waterbottle

Depends, if I'm doing something in particular and therefore don't want the cops chasing me I will let them go. Otherwise they will definitely die! This is especially true regarding people who drive into me, learn to drive you idiots!

If I'm not in a rush I will.

One time I was doing a mission and a car hit me and brought me down to no more than a milimeter of health, so i whipped out an RPG and smoked that f*cker.

it is quite common of me to a few rounds into their face with a shotgun and kick then repeatedly. f*ck it

Baltimorean

I like to hunt down people that hit me with a car LCPD-style.

Hit me and I'll chase you down and beat you to death.

Try to escape in a car I'll blow your f*cking head off.

I usually get them to beat me up in front of a cop so they get arrested smile.gif

Always worth losing a bit of health to see them get arrested and put into the back of a police car.

Delano.888

I always free-aim at someones head if they yell at me, mostly that results in them putting there hands up or running away, if not, I pull the trigger tounge.gifbiggrin.gif

If they hit me a generally pump a few lead shells into their engine. Or if it is a good car i use my pistol to exicute them.

I don't go out of my way to... I figure I'm killing/beating up enough people that have never done anything to me. I figure I've made up the difference many times over.

Someone genuinely offended me once when I was walking home pissed outa my virtualistic head. I tried beating him up but I ended up on the wrong side of a boot to the face. Not cool.

I love shooting the assholes who cut me up while driving. Speshly with the new blood splatter effect on the windscreen.

sly.gif

user posted image

Someone genuinely offended me once when I was walking home pissed outa my virtualistic head. I tried beating him up but I ended up on the wrong side of a boot to the face. Not cool.

I love shooting the assholes who cut me up while driving. Speshly with the new blood splatter effect on the windscreen.

sly.gif

See, and people say this game isn't realistic, it's like a game immitating life biggrin.gif

Generally yes, I do shoot the insulters, mainly a shot to the knees and leave them like that though.

if someone annoys me when i'm walking down the road, i get my little friend out (the shoutgun) and aim for their balls smile.gif

i don't care about the cops... if they annoy me i'll shoot them too smile.gif

Speaking of specific aiming... I was playing a mission.... the one with meds and a box of grenades.

Well, after shooting the people shooting at me, I noticed one guy kept twitching on the ground... so I unloaded a clip or 2 into him.. .and he still was twitching... so I walked up to him and started shooting his hands. That was briefly amusing.

CartoonProphet

I normally do. The Combat Shotgun is my friend... but not for mouthy peds, no. Mr. Shotgun really dislikes mouthy peds.

Now Romans taxi driver... That's a guy I'd love to kill. If I knew Roman wouldn't be mad about it that is.

I think I'm going to try that when I get home form work tonight... Mwahahahahahahaaa!

I dont even play the missions, cause they involve shooting. I told Roman I will not complete the game and he doesnt understand. I am a pacifist I told him. biggrin.gif

this is a little different, but everytime i'm driving and i see someone on a motorcycle i ram into them as hard as i can...subsequently sending the driver about 30 feet in the air.

i don't know why i do it, but i do...EVERY TIME

fretmaster01

if sum1 insults me i kill them freehand. mad.gif

if they hit me back i keep stomping on their

head till they stop moaning in pain. that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif