Lawchick (Kiki)

Lure

I have tried a few times to take her out but every time she has said she didn't have a good time. Can someone give me a full list of things she likes and dislikes. sarcasm.gif

russian clothes, hybrid electric cars( i picked her up in the sultan rs and she loved that too), i brought her to split sides comedy club and she loved it

did a google for ya and found this

http://www.wikicheats.com/index.php/Grand_...B360/Characters

Doesn't even have to be a hybrid car. Any generic "cheap" car will do, as long as it isn't a beater. I picked her up in one of those box cars and she commented how much she liked it.

But yea russian clothes, cheap or hybrid car, take her to comedy show. Two-three dates and you have her bonus.

PolishAssassin03

I took her too split sides also she loves it there, I picked her up in a turismo and she said "Wow niko you must really be doing bad look at this car!"

That's odd.

She loves my Perseus suits and I pick her up in the Consingetti. The comedy club and the Superstar Cafe are what I always take her too.

Cars she's loved so far are the PMP 600 and the Feltzer. She also likes basic places like Burger Shot or Cluckin Bell. Also, wear clothes from the Russian Shop (no glasses). She digs.

user posted image

sadistic_greyfox

You can also take here to the bars and get her drunk anywhere in Algonquin, I've only tried this part of the city and everytime she enjoys it.

All the girls are the same...take them out enough time and they'll invite you in. sigh.gif ...except for Kate which you have to progress further in the game past a certain mission, even though you have 100%.Wearning different clothes and driving different cars only expedites the percentage you have with your dates, but eventually any girl will invite you in after a while, since they keep bugging you on the phone.

Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him. -- Proverbs 26:27

Can you really nail Kate?

I finished the story to the point where she died. Afterwards she still calls me for date. After three zombie dates, she still wont put out.

My fondness with Kate was at 100%, but after a certain game of pool she ran into me, fell to the ground, and it dropped to 45%. Now whenever I call her she calls me a dick

Capricornus

Forgive me for going off topic, but I need help.

So, I hooked up with Carmen. And FTR she rocks. Anyway, is there a number that I can call her back at? She can always call me, but she isn't even in my Phonebook. Does anyone know her number?

caprisig.jpg

AntiPersonnel

first date i picked her up in a huntley sport wearing full perseus suit (black with red tie). she commented about the suit and car (gave negative points) then i took her to 60 diner. after that she was at 100% on the first date.

got her number after first date, perk and warm coffe on the 2nd date (both dates were all in the same day)

everytime i pick her up i still wear a suit and whatever car i feel like driving. it will drop me down to 97% but then i take her out and it goes back up to 100%

things she enjoys

food:

any 60 diners

69 diner

even superstar cafe (even tho she says she doesnt like it, it still bumps me in positive)

same with mr fuks

drinks:

went to some club in manhattan got hammered and she had a good time.

also:

comedy club

cabaret club

bowling

maybe pool

probably does not like:

fast food chains

kiki is super easy, ive never had a bad date with her she seems to like almost everything

Edited by AntiPersonnel

I took Kate on a date (Fondness 100%) and it was something she liked doing. I think I scared her in the car. Not sure if that had an effect but she is now down to 11% and won't take my calls... bizarre.

Carmen is less of a problem. 100% after a few dates (invited in on the second). Mind you, it was a little bizarre with her as I kept getting texts from her to call but when I called she said I was too soon. Must have happened about half a dozen times.

What is it with Michelle as she still has a 99% fondness. You'd have thought it would have dropped.

Im just about to date Carmen - after the first date should i try my luck or just drop her off, will it ruin my chances if i choose the wrong option?

Capricornus

Im just about to date Carmen - after the first date should i try my luck or just drop her off, will it ruin my chances if i choose the wrong option?

Try your luck with her, you will get it. I damn sure did. Just be sure to get an expensive suit from Perseus and pick her up in a PMP 600(She likes this car, and the Corquette). Take her to drink at Steinway. She likes it.

And does anyone have her Phone #?

caprisig.jpg