Entertaining GTAIV Coverage on Obsessed Gamer News

obsessedwithgaming

obsessedwithgaming

Obsessed Gamer News is a weekly video show where the hosts, Gary and myself, apply our comedy and gaming knowledge to analyzing the weekly news from the gaming industry. The last few episodes have had a lot of content on GTA IV that our fans are telling us is hilarious. One in particular suggested I post on the GTA IV forums, hence why I'm here.

The latest show is free and can be viewed by the following methods. In this episode, the GTA IV content leads off the show, except for some entertaining Jack Thompson news which is later in the show.

Higher Quality (downoad)

Lower Quality (streaming)

or you can download it for free on iTunes.

Hope you all enjoy!

Colin

Obsessed With Gaming

Wow! tounge.gif This is the first time I've seen your show and it's hilarious. I had never heard of Jack Thompson before, is that guy for real?! Very funny stuff, thanks for the link!

obsessedwithgaming

Glad you enjoyed it GTAgirl! I guess it's worth posting here if even one person loves our show.

-Colin

Wow! tounge.gif This is the first time I've seen your show and it's hilarious. I had never heard of Jack Thompson before, is that guy for real?! Very funny stuff, thanks for the link!

I think your the only GTA fan a know of tht doesnt know who JAck Thompson is. You must be new to the franchise, no? confused.gif