Bigfoot

dewan2000

I saw a news article ingame when i was messing around on the computer. There is an article that people report of seeing bigfoot in the City. This could just be a joke by rockstar due to the reports from SA that there is a bigfoot in the forest. Maybe bigfoot is hiding in the city somewhere or could just be a really harry pedestrian tounge.gif

No, Just , no

Four warnings, two temp bans, a sh*tty attitude, and one permaban!

Bagged 'n' tagged.

Whoever started that rumor should be beaten prefusley

Its actually a Southern Turqoise Yetti, but you could be forgiven for confusing it with a bigfoot.

The Turqoise Yetti's feet are significantly smaller though, usually 2-4 inches smaller (like your dad).

Whoever started that rumor should be beaten prefusley

Rockstar were the ones that started the rumor, and there is clearly a topic about it ingame on a news artictle. Also there is another one of a Bear roaming the streets, thats why there is topics about people thinking they seen the Bear.

Yetti's feet are significantly smaller though, usually 2-4 inches smaller (like your dad).

AHAAHAHAHRHAHRHAHAHAHAH

...no monocle.gif

Four warnings, two temp bans, a sh*tty attitude, and one permaban!

Bagged 'n' tagged.

MyDirtySecretary

I heard that King Kong, Godzilla, the monster from Cloverfield and Jabba the Hutt are in the game.

Kennenlerner
I heard that King Kong, Godzilla, the monster from Cloverfield and Jabba the Hutt are in the game.

I'm sure I said Godzilla was in the game as a joke pmsl.

Hope people didn't actually take it seriously :|

LittleGreenBag

I was waiting for someone to start to talk again about bigfoot. tounge.gif The rumour sure had a lot of people fooled.

what if it was real!

Or a clothing option of a Bigfoot suit or something, There are hidden clothes around the city

I personally like My statue of liberty shirt. But that one is easy to find.

bobdude100

Flying a maverick now looking for him lol. I would fly an Annihilator but can't fly really low without hitting stuff. I went through alleys and now in Middle Park.

You guys will never believe what I saw.. shark man..

He was like 20 feet tall, he was like half shark half man.. I saw him in the strip club getting a lap dance by King Kong.

Some body believe me!

He was like 20 feet tall, he was like half shark half man.. I saw him in the strip club getting a lap dance by King Kong.

Some body believe me!

Shark man?! You mean the monster from Cloverfield, or one of its babys or whatever idk. That movie made no sense. But yea got pics of that? tounge.gif Would be totally hilarious too see.

Some body believe me!

Shark man?! You mean the monster from Cloverfield, or one of its babys or whatever idk. That movie made no sense. But yea got pics of that? tounge.gif Would be totally hilarious too see.

I guess I can show you what I saw, it was so quick I couldn't get a pic..

Here you see sharkman and King Kong about to give the lap dance.

user posted image

one of the radio shows has a section on it where people are talking about sasquatch sightings, and how its fake. I assume that was R* little jibe at the daft rumours that abounded around about SA's release.

i cant recally what station it is, but its definitely in there

SendMoreParamedics!

Some body believe me!

user posted image

FTW

NikolaiBellic1889

Some body believe me!

user posted image

This Is Made Of Win.

EAZZY DUZ IT187

OMGZ I JUSTTZ SAWSZ A GODZILLA'SZ AND KING KONGSZ HAVEING ADULTTYY TIMEZZ LIKE MY MOMMIE AND DADDY DO AT NIGHT SOMETIMES ! DEY MADE TEH SAME NOISES AND EVEQYTING

Coltrane's Muse

I'm still holding out for that steak.

user posted image

I saw a news article ingame when i was messing around on the computer. There is an article that people report of seeing bigfoot in the City. This could just be a joke by rockstar due to the reports from SA that there is a bigfoot in the forest. Maybe bigfoot is hiding in the city somewhere or could just be a really harry pedestrian tounge.gif

Here we go again. confused.gif

I wish a mod would just lock or delete these redundant threads about bigfoot. rolleyes.gif

Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him. -- Proverbs 26:27

GiveMeLiberty78

Well seeing as this topic has become overloaded with rumours, I'll add one I inadvertently started in one very old topic for GTA:SA; you can see ManBearPig, haha! tounge2.gif He/it can also be found having sex with Sponge Bob Squarepants and a mass orgy with some retarded fish-squirells z0mg11!1!11!!!!!!11!! lol.gif Oh oh oh...and I heard there are cats and dogs and fish and a big fat cow with 12 million squillion legs and and and...

...On a serious note though, I think it'd be a good idea to dispel these rumours and myths in the FAQ section, as I've already suggested. Having said that, it'd be just like R* to start something and then follow-through (pardon its double meaning!) with something completely bizarre like a talking lawn-mower or something moronic like that. I dunno - rumours will never die so we might as well just play along with 'em! moto_whistle.gif

Juice By Kayla Marie

user posted image

That's what he looks like..^^

I saw a news article ingame when i was messing around on the computer.  There is an article that people report of seeing bigfoot in the City.  This could just be a joke by rockstar due to the reports from SA that there is a bigfoot in the forest.  Maybe bigfoot is hiding in the city somewhere or could just be a really harry pedestrian tounge.gif

Here we go again. confused.gif

Exactly what I was going to say.

Here we go again!