Stunt Jump Help

saintdave

Can anyone help me with the following stunt jump? I'm using Unlimited's stunt map as a reference, the one giving me trouble is on the 2 major island (Algonquin) near the pay n spray and car wash. From what I have read you need to be on the unused/unfinished train track that overhangs the pay n spray but how do you A) get up there and B) with the vehicle to complete the stunt?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Can anyone help me with the following stunt jump? I'm using Unlimited's stunt map as a reference, the one giving me trouble is on the 2 major island (Algonquin) near the pay n spray and car wash. From what I have read you need to be on the unused/unfinished train track that overhangs the pay n spray but how do you A) get up there and B) with the vehicle to complete the stunt?

Any help would be much appreciated.

follow the unused track back...it goes behind some buildings...go around the building and you will find an alleyway with some stairs...use the stairs to get to the area where you can access the abandoned railway.

edit: here's some pics....the alleyway is actually quite far back from the actual jump:

The Alley and Stairs

the map location of the start of the alley and stairs

also to complete the jump you need to land on the opposite side of the freeway....the southbound lanes.

edit #2: I've completed it but I believe I did it with a bike...there's not enough room for a car to get speed up (even the comet pictured...I just tried) to complete the jump.

I think you actually are required to make it to the intersection beyond the jump.

oh and the gap between the stairway area and the railway has one of the flying rats...just drop a grenade in there to take care of it.

edit #3: get as close to the intersection as you can....you aren't require to reach the southbound lanes...just get close to (or in) the intersection.

Edited by thor79

Dude you’re a legend I really appreciate the time and effort put into helping me there. Pictures will be so useful, needless to say this jump was starting to annoy me! I look forward to completing it later today. Thanks again icon14.gif