What i think next GTA should be

dewan2000

I believe the next GTA should go too Tokyo,japan. All the lights, huge buildings, and crazy japanesse stuff. Never been but it would be awsome i think. Many people think it should go back to Vice City, but the city captured miami well i think. Only reason they redid Liberty City was Rockstar felt they didnt do that great of a job recreating New York. GTA 3's LC felt like just a generic version of an american city. Only part that somewhat seemed like NY was the middle island.

London wouldnt be a bad choice either but would much rather be in tokyo.

scottbooth92

not bad but:

1) gta would never be set in a non-english speaking location

2) contain to many japanese people (dont take it racially, but it just wouldnt feel right in GTA if you catch my drift)

Juice By Kayla Marie

Agreed ^^

Hopefully a NEW City..

They got to make a new one eventually..

playing the same ol' city over and over again get's boring..

I love that feeling when it's a new city and you don't know where you're going that well so you have to use the map.. biggrin.gificon14.gif

MyDirtySecretary

I think part of the reason GTA is set in America is because R* love takin the piss right out of the americans biggrin.gif

I lol'd so hard when I heard:

"because if everyone owns a gun, nobody would be stupid enough to shoot each other" lol.gif

ChuppyBear

dont wanna sound like a f*cktard, but if u search gta 5 u can join a bigger discussion in one of the topics smile.gif

its goin to be like sa but times 5 so big city, big dessert, big boobs, big country side and so on

well its just i think rockstar is running out of iconic cities in the US. Mabye the washington DC would be cool. And reason why dont reply on the other post, is cuz its just whole bunch of random people flaming each other to why they think it should be San Andreas area again.

DoubleOGJohnson

Running out of iconic cities? US is full of cities. And why the f*ck does a city have to be iconic anyway as long as it looks good? sh*t they can do Chicago, Philly, New Orleans, etc etc. Half the people here in America dont know whats in cities besides their own so who cares bout the foreigners not knowing something. I barely know sh*t bout London outside of Big Ben, yet its cool for them to have a GTA? Oxymoron.

2325195c0b7762b2191eadda87e6c28cbf3bda8.2325218c50a8e1d2f1af95ac7ccc917f9fd128d.23251850600b7e9f86d85775c46818f9f0a54f7.23252522a342ec4e515d831c941fc3e25b69697.

This is what I think will happen.

The game will either be set in VC and/or SA, to follow the GTA 3 trilogy trend.

That or London. Which I honestly would rather have, but a remake of Miami GTA IV style would not leave me complaining, then they'll have to redo SA and like IV, make the map double what PS2 SA was. notify.gif

Anything different would be original for R*.

I'm thinking R* don't want to waste the uniqueness of the previous locations used on the PS2 games, and like GTA3, felt the PS2 didn't properly provide the vibe of each place they intended to re-create, so they could redo both games and save something different(London, Tokyo or wherever) for another time.

R* have already said a London game is on their list so I'm still waiting, for the mean time...

Where the f*ck is the Getaway at?! cryani.gif

I think they should do just that, build their own city from what they think would make the game enjoyable.

I aint talking about making it a game like Tony Hawk, where everything fits the pieces for skating. Make it feel real of course smile.gif

emigrating
Running out of iconic cities? US is full of cities. And why the f*ck does a city have to be iconic anyway as long as it looks good? sh*t they can do Chicago, Philly, New Orleans, etc etc. Half the people here in America dont know whats in cities besides their own so who cares bout the foreigners not knowing something. I barely know sh*t bout London outside of Big Ben, yet its cool for them to have a GTA? Oxymoron.

Philly would be a great GTA city. Actually, it should be more like SA - as in a statewide thing, and should include Philly, Allentown and ideally Pittsburgh (even though it's fairly far away in RL). Oh, and New Hope has to be included - with all the little quirky stores and storekeepers.

Heck, could even include this in the LC universe - just expand Alderney to include more of New Jersey (Atlantic City anyone?), then move on to PA. Now we're talking a huge map smile.gif

swimfreak430

NO NO NO

First off the reason GTA is set in America specificaly NYC is because the city is so diverse. Filled with every nationality you can think of. Tokyo is filled with Asians. AND THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME! how much fun would that be? Everything would be for asian gangs at least liberty city has The Mafia, Russians, Rastas, Street gangs, and even work for politicians

The only other place i could see for another gta would be Miami again or Las Vegas Again

Effy in Chains

The thing about Tokyo is that 99% of the population is native Japanese, meaning virtually only one race lives there!

I think London would make a great GTA:V.

Zs936OL.gif

The thing about Tokyo is that 99% of the population is native Japanese, meaning virtually only one race lives there!

I think London would make a great GTA:V.

London or Vegas would be cool

i think the next on will be vice city which will be imense! i thought vice city was to small and would love to see a next gen version. but what i would really like to see would be a full country gta and the only one suitable i could think of is scotland. i live in scotland and i have seen that the main citys have huge contrasts and it is probably the smallest english speaking western country. also rockstar north (main gta sector of r*) is baised in edinburgh. i dont want to sound like i would like it in scotland just because i live there, but it has so much potential when you think about it.

1. NE has loads of harbours and drug activity becasue it is so quiet and small amounts of police

2. Glasgow is one of the most violent cities in the world

3. fraserbugh and peterhead have had psyhco paths killing each other in motor racing in the towns and winding country roads since the 1970s in very fast cars due to the huge amounts of money in NE fishing (my own dad actualy tried this once as he is from there but not in a very fast car)

4. Aberdeen has loads of thick people making sh*tloads of money from the oil so there is potential for expensive cars, houses, robberies and muggings

5. there are only 5 cities and only 3 or 4 are worth makeing so i would be a bit like sa size wise

there are a load of other reasons but if anyone was interested enough to read thins reply then i dont want to bore them any longer on my opinion.

LittleGreenBag

I think the the new GTA map should be a new improvement of SA. To me that's the best map there ever was. Why? Because it had so much variation. There's always a patron that needs to be followed in the gta games. You start in a sh*thole and eventually the last island of the city is the most luxury city. In GTA 4 you start on an island that has small buildings, poor people... Then you get on to the next island: taller buildings, everything looks a bit nicer. And eventually you get on the last and third island wich are tall buildings and everything looks nicer. You see the patron? You start as a poor son of a bitch and you work yourself up to a rich bastard. But in GTA 4 it's all city. This was different in SA. You had the city, the countryside with it's forests and the dessert. I don't see that kind of variation in GTA 4. It's just all city. I remember riding with my car in SA through the forest at night, surrounded by mist, it gave a kind of spooky feeling. Or cruising in the dessert while seeing the sunset. But now it's just all city, and that just isn't enough for me...

Well, gta 4 is a trilogy, just like gta 3, so we will get 2 more gta games on the ps3 and 360 that coincide with gta 4. Then gta 5 will debut on next gen consoles.