GTA V or DLC?

garywobby

A message to all you people who are whining about how disappointed you'd be if the next GTA or the DLC was set in Vice City or San Andreas:-

GTA IV is in Liberty city as was GTA III but it's not the same Liberty city as we remember from before soooooooo why can't rockstar set the next game or DLC(Doubtful...but maybe??????) in vice city or San Andreas, there's no harm in changing the place to a new place altogether yet naming it the same, it'll be DIFFERENT maps but the same name, where's the harm? From what i've read no-ones whined about GTA IV being set in Liberty city AGAIN, they've just whined about every f*cking thing else.

Stop whining and just have civilised discussions on what you love/loathe about this game and what you'd love/loathe about the next GTA or the DLC.

I'll start, I love the game as a whole but I loathe the reward you get for 200 flying rats, weapons would've been a better choice I think.

chadders42

The DLC won't be a new city beause A. they'll of been working on it for only 6 months roughly and B. There will be too much data

emigrating
The DLC won't be a new city beause A. they'll of been working on it for only 6 months roughly and B. There will be too much data

Too much data for what exactly?

GrantOWNS-U

C The game is installed onto the PS3!!! (unluky u Xbox 360 fan boys!)

so it can just be run off of that!

smokeythedemon

For the hard drives -_- if they add a WHOLE new city, it'd take up alot of space + it'll take a REAL long time to finish it..

chadders42

To download, if it was a new city it'd be about 10GB of data

"DLC(Doubtful...but maybe??????)"

Read before you post please. I know DLC won't be a whole city but a lot of people like to live in their little la la lands of fairies and pixies, the point of this thread is the people whining about the disappointment they'd feel if the next GAME was set in Vice City or San Andreas. The point is that GTA IV is in Liberty city as was GTA III but try comparing the maps and they're completely different so why not do Vice City or SA again and change the map as they've done this time.

Is that too illogical for people to understand or accept yet they can understand and accept this Liberty city being 100% different from the Liberty city in GTA III and LCS?

Wait, when you mean the game is installed on the PS3, you don't need the disc to play it? I just ordered my PS3 Friday so I don't know everything about it. thanks.

emigrating

To download, if it was a new city it'd be about 10GB of data

Yeah, that makes sense considering GTA IV is only 6.4GB in size - that includes all the "backend" code as well as textures, models, speech and the radiostations.

Jeez, 10GB - are you high? A new city, including new textures and audio could be done no problem as a download. Look at The Shivering Isles add-on for Oblivion for example.

People on this board whine about every f*cking thing else, so why wouldnt they whine about this?

People on this board whine about every f*cking thing else, so why wouldnt they whine about this?

Ok mate, point taken, I gatta say i've noticed this and i've lost count of the amount of times i've been sat in front of my PC shaking my head and thinking to myself "Whining f*ckers".

YET I STILL COME ON HERE..........................................................WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, when you mean the game is installed on the PS3, you don't need the disc to play it? I just ordered my PS3 Friday so I don't know everything about it. thanks.

It installs so it runs faster.

Setting the DLC in Vice City or San Andreas would be dumb because not much would be different. The reason IV's LC is so different to the III version is because the III version was only loosely based on a generic North-Eastern American city, where as Vice City and San Andreas are both heavily based on real-life cities/states.

Sure, let's do a whole city so all you guys will complain about how the new city sucks so bad and how they left everything out.

I would appriciate more people, missions, vehicles, and add more buildings to go in for LC.

It installs so it runs faster.

Ahh, alright. Thanks.