Funny Peds

niko_killer

niko_killer

Just wondering if people have heard any funny things pedestions have said, if so post them.

I heard one man saying he couldn't stop thinking about Burger Shot

DaddyGraybeard

The Funniest thing I have ever heard Peds say is " Cheesy Vaginas!" thats when you are Haulin' Ass down the road in a cop chase or in a gunfight or something hardcore like that. Made me laugh SO HARD the first time I heard that...

I hear Cheesy Vaginas waaaayyy to often now. It's lost all humor for me.

To me, the funniest thing I overheard was some guy on his cell phone on the boardwalk just yelling out

"TWO GIGS OF RAM? WHOA!"

zer0blivion

Overheard a female pedestrian while I was causing mayhem: "I hope I get to see a headless person."

ive had a guy run off screaming "im not a barbarian" lol

and a hobo just randomly yelled "i dont have any bananas" lmao

The cheesy vaginas when I first heard it during a pursuit made me spit out my drink. That was a good one. I've heard it a bit much now and the shock value has worn off.

Something I didn't hear til recently were the various languages. You can be walking down the street and someone will yell at you in another language. When I heard my mother tongue for the first time it caught me by surprise. Wondered if I'd accidentally bought the wrong version haha.

Niko - "Get out, women!"

Women - "That enough, I don't want to be a victim anymore!" *strat attacking* biggrin.gif

Speeding along a road I heard a ped say

"That's like it's out of a mother F*****g game"

Mr. Someguy

Someone in a traffic jam yelled "Either I get to Burger Shot or someone's gonna get shot!"

A cop once said "I will sh*t in you're mouth!"

And the cop chopper: "Look up and smile, L-C-P-D!" -said just before they started shooting at me.

simplecrs13

Once the police was chasing me and one of them said: "Te veo Puta te veo" ( I see you motherfu**** I see you) That made me lol!!!! so hard.

A black punk was standing there and i pushed him

He goes "You know who you fu**in with? You want a piece of me?" and he starts to punch me

I took out a shotgun and he says "What the fu** man that aint fair, i am outta here"

Overheard a female pedestrian while I was causing mayhem: "I hope I get to see a headless person."

Hope you blew that c*nts head off, lol

On the radio, one of the campaigns for the new mayor. I can't remember the name, but he said 'So call up :name: and tell him he's a fat balding prick, and then slam the phone down'

one of the funniest ive heard so far is i tried ta start afight wit a nerd lookin dude...pushed him

ped'u aint pawnin me!'....runs away....i chase after hime get hit by a car,fall down

ped 'noob'

im pissed get up ta beat him down take two steps get hit the other way n die....lol,was the coolest

I was playing Bowling with Roman

And out of no where he said "Niko you B*tch"

Lovely.

Thunderguin

One of my favorites:

"Man, the only place you can smoke now is PRISON!"

Emotion98.3

"My Sh*t is Banana's"

seriously a girl says it, but the songs not in the game sad.gif

NikolaiBellic1889

lol.gif Lol When I Jacked Someones Car Dere Was Anutha Dude In There When i Drove Off With Him Still In There He Said " NO I Cant Be Your Sex Slave! "

And When Niko Stalled His Car He Shouted " START YOU TURD STAART! "

In the mission First Date, when I were taking Michelle to home, my car crashed, jumped to the air and spinned around and then Michelle just said " It's a lovely weather. " Or something like that. :DD

I pointed some dude with a shotgun. He started running and screaming: "No!! I'm still a virgin!!" lol.gif

the funniest thing iv seen a ped do is: a female going oh i want to have s*x with you while running into a pole biggrin.gif

Funniest thing Ive heard was going on a rampage out of boredom in a mission, shooting all over the place at pedestrians and I shoot one in the leg and he says

"Goddamn penis for sh*t"

Lol!

I heared a guy talking on his phone saying "awww man don't be like that, i didn't know she was your sister.... i used a condom."