Freaking Xbox and Gta4

GtaGangsta

GtaGangsta

Well I know some of you might have already answered this in other topics so srry if Im being repeative, but can some one answer me this

1. My xbox can not read disks and sometimes gets the rrod. It freezes my gta 4 just after it says "load succesful". I dont know if it is my xbox or is it my disk? Keep in my mind it freezes my other games too. Should I exchange my gta 4 which worked fine when I played it on a friends xbox or should I keep my copy and just repair my xbox?Im going to get a new xbox but I dont want the gta4 disk to be the problem and destroy my xbox again.

2. I have used cheats in gta 4 but haven't saved. Even though I have not saved could this still prevent me from getting 100%. (Remember I activated cheats, messed around, shut off my xbox then loaded my game so no cheats are saved)

3. If I do exchange my gta4 back to question 1. should the new shipments of gta4 be fine and maybe fixed or could I end up getting a bugged copy if I exchange my current gta for a new one ?

you say your xbox is broken sometimes doesnt work? then why would you replace your gta if it works on other peoples copies, try playing it there again, and send off you xbox

GtaGangsta

Thanks Ill try that but, what I meant to say is that sometimes my xbox gets rrod and sometimes it doesnt. Either way it cant read disks rrod or not.

Well can anybody tell me about my cheats question?

Thanks Ill try that but, what I meant to say is that sometimes my xbox gets rrod and sometimes it doesnt. Either way it cant read disks rrod or not.

Well can anybody tell me about my cheats question?

Nothing can stop you from getting 100%

GtaGangsta

Ok well I hope you know that cheating and saving does have consequences. Im just asking if cheating and not saving then restarting the game could prevent me from achieving 100%

If you have autosave on then it'll save the state of when you started cheating in the game. If you have autosave feature turned off, cheating then restarting your 360 without saving will not affect you at all.

GtaGangsta

Thanks alot man. Well I have the autosave on but I did not do any mission so I should be good. Btw is there anyway to check if you had cheats on like in yout stats, sort of how it told you in San andreas. You know just to make sure

GtaGangsta

Someone answer me how long it will take for Microsoft to get my broken down xbox!?!?!? Does it take longer than a week after you sent it?

GtaGangsta

/\

l

l

BumpSomeone answer me how long it will take for Microsoft to get my broken down xbox!?!?!? Does it take longer than a week after you sent it?

[GTA Man]cycon77foamy[GTA Man]
Thanks alot man. Well I have the autosave on but I did not do any mission so I should be good. Btw is there anyway to check if you had cheats on like in yout stats, sort of how it told you in San andreas. You know just to make sure

I think in stats it tells you "Number of Cheats entered"

@ Repair: It depends what country you live in and where the repair center is located.

GtaGangsta

Thanks for answering the questions guys. Im pretty sure ill get 100% if I get my xbox back and hopefully it wont break down again. And this time Im going to play my xbox laying down, not vertical. I dont know it just seems less stress on the disk and less worry for me. If my xbox breaks again im going have to trade it in for a ps3 cause I wont take the breaking down sh*t muh longer.

GtaGangsta

Alright quickly got to ask you guys should I exchange my gta 4 disk for new one I mean even if it didnt malfunction on two of my friends xboxes should I get a new disc maybe its updated or something I dont know. Just dont want it to kill my xbox again, or do you guys think that my xbox was just malfunctioning and it wasnt the disc.

What if my xbox was broken internally and gta 4 pushed it too its peak until it just shut down

What if my xbox was broken internally and gta 4 pushed it too its peak until it just shut down

That's the most likely conclusion of the problem.