Professional Car Modelling & Conversions

RacerPRO

happy.gifHello There! I'm New One For You Or This Site. But, It Does'nt

Matters.

I'm Modelling Some Great Cars For GTA : Vice City. Even I Don't Have

The Game. But, The Sample Is Here.

- The Awesome Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IX-MR ! mercie_blink.gif

It Wiil Be Right Here Soon With The Link To Download.

However, You Can See The Images :

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX-MR

EDIT

Sorry, I forgotten, that it is Conversions.

Edited by myster92

They look good but converted cars from other games are against the rules here wink.gif btw, how are you going to convert them when you don't have the game to test it?

They look good but converted cars from other games are against the rules here wink.gif btw, how are you going to convert them when you don't have the game to test it?

Just Simple! I Will Try It In My Friend's Computer....Now You're Thinking That Why Don't I Get The GTA:VC On My PC From His Computer, Ha! biggrin.gif

- I Don't Have Enough RAM To Run It Normally.

- The Last Time I Played Vice City On My Computer, It Took 35min. To Go From Sunshine Autos To Downtown. Sounds Funny But, It's True.

- About The Conversions, I've Got The Permissions From The Authors. sly.gif

: :: ::: :::: RacerPRO :::: ::: :: :

- About Conversions, There Is Nothing Wrong! I've Got All The Permissions. cool.gif

- About Conversions, There Is Nothing Wrong! I've Got All The Permissions. cool.gif

Bit smelly, in first post you said you've modelled the car. Suddenly it's conversion, so who's the original author?

Bit smelly, in first post you said you've modelled the car. Suddenly it's conversion, so who's the original author?

Hey! I Said I'm Modelling Some Cars Not All Cars I Said!

And For Your Sake, I'm Modelling A Pagani Zonda R & A Alfa Romeo 8C Competizone. This Must Be Your Conditon.anuj_cop.gif

GTA3Freak-2001

flashg, this model from NFS:PS.

If its from Need For Speed or any other game then we have a problem as the rules state:

[4.0] Conversions

Conversions should be seen as a last resort. If for some reason the original author is unable to convert the model, or is unwilling due to lack of time/personal life, then the model may be converted under and ONLY under the following condition;

The original author of the model MUST, THEMSELVES, publicly state by posting here at gtaf in the topic where the vehicle is being converted, that he/she allows it. This is not open for debate / discussion, this is final.

If the original author is unavailable, or can't be contacted, the conversion may not be released.

* [4.1] Tuning/Ricing - Such vehicles require the same level of verification as a conversion. It can only be done if the original model author posts in the topic where the tuning is being done, that it is approved.

* [4.2] Original GTA cars - Converting these between games is allowed. It's a common practice, everyone who has gta installed has access to these vehicles, and getting R*'s permission simply won't happen. No point in trying to stop access to something you already have. However, this rule could possibly be changed should it inhibit the showroom's ability to produce as many scratch works as possible.

* [4.3] Models from websites - As long as it's under a GPL-type license, then it's allowed. Being under that licence, you must also redistribute the licence with the vehicle (if applicable), in addition to the other car files. If no license is provided with the model, include a link to where it was originally obtained.

* [4.4] Models that require permission from a corporate entity, like EA Games, aren't allowed for conversions period (with the R* exception listed above).

Failure to meet the above criteria will result in, at minimum, a locked topic and verbal warning.

ANYONE caught posing as an original author will be instantly and permanently banned, no exceptions.

Even if it isn't from another game and/or made by EA, you need to have the original author post in this topic giving permission for this to be allowed here.

Hey Junox Are You There

Stick to PMs wink.gif.

Right, as stated, unless you're sticking in scratch models or models where the author can post in here declaring that they allow the said conversion, they cannot be released. If that's the case for all the cars you're doing, this topic serves no purpose and will be locked.

scratch models are only alowed here (unless you have written permission from the author or creator )

mbx -just pm me i tried to contact you but your box isnt working try me on [email protected]

edit

dozingoff.gifdozingoff.gif

I can test this car! I can make a handling and screens! biggrin.gif

Edit: Can you make it for gta sa?

Yeah! Now There's A Friend. OK Then, I'll Make It For GTA:San Andreas First. I'll Back Here With The Download Link. icon14.gif

GTA3Freak-2001

Yeah! Now There's A Friend. OK Then, I'll Make It For GTA:San Andreas First. I'll Back Here With The Download Link. icon14.gif

So what is it going to be? The model is either converted from another game or created by another author, if so who is the author and where is the permission? Confirm these things or I'll be locking this!

sneaky2.gif sorry,if EA buys R*,you'll get permission to convert cars from NFS to GTA and vice versa. But you didn't get.

So GTFO.This forum isn't for rule breakers.READ RULES,before post FTW.

Troll.

this is from nfs its aso already converted and you used that model its on gta-worldmods and looks exactly the same i mean exactly like wheels to spoiler and lights

So what is it going to be? The model is either converted from another game or created by another author, if so who is the author and where is the permission? Confirm these things or I'll be locking this!

Too many people have said that it is from NFS, and it looks like it is from NFS.

So until it can be proved otherwise. Locked.