Hate Thread

trRRoc

Only hate is this thread

I love GTA but this one took itself way to serious there is nothing to do after the story. Let the hate begin.

Gtafan3394life

"My olny complaints are not being able to dress Niko up alot and the city feeling too peacefull...not alot of crime going on to be called "the baddest place on earth"

I was hopeing for ALOT of random crimes going on like drive-by's, gang shoot outs, banks being robbed and Peds stealing cars and joy rideing.

I wanted LC to be "crime-city" and alot of people actting out of line.

Other then that GTAIV is the game of my dreams.

Niko is my brother from another mother!"

That's what I said in the other topic tounge2.gif

R* acknowledged that there is nothing to do after SP and thus they made the Multplayer. BUT it turned out to be a BIG FLOP!!!!

btw, post above me was super gay about niko being brother. Beef welcomed motherfu*ker. I know you like to run your mouth. cool.gifbored.gifblush.giftounge.gifangry.gifcookie.gifShifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gificon14.gif

STOP SNITCHIN

SHOOT EVERY COP YOU SEE

lol...I admire your prompt response. But I doubt anyone would really wanna post here coz you title it "Hate thread", when most of those who complain don't actually Hate the game. It's only gonna accelerate name calling from the "anti-haters". Maybe you should consider changing the thread title a bit.

Gtafan3394life
R* acknowledged that there is nothing to do after SP and thus they made the Multplayer. BUT it turned out to be a BIG FLOP!!!!

btw, post above me was super gay about niko being brother. Beef welcomed motherfu*ker. I know you like to run your mouth. cool.gifbored.gifblush.giftounge.gifangry.gifcookie.gifShifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gificon14.gif

LOL @ this bitch

7.62 hiberNative

Only hate is this thread

I love GTA but this one took itself way to serious there is nothing to do after the story. Let the hate begin.

didn't like multiplayer? chasing people and shooting out their tires so they spin out, and them maul them in the face with a mag through the windshield?

lol...I admire your prompt response. But I doubt anyone would really wanna post here coz you title it "Hate thread", when most of those who complain don't actually Hate the game. It's only gonna accelerate name calling from the "anti-haters". Maybe you should consider changing the thread title a bit.

yeah your right I actually want people to talk about legit problems. Would change the name if I knew how

Gtafan3394life

yeah your right I actually want people to talk about legit problems. Would change the name if I knew how

Just make a new one but this time make it "official".

Only hate is this thread

didn't like multiplayer? chasing people and shooting out their tires so they spin out, and them maul them in the face with a mag through the windshield?

it was alright but nearly every game has online play now I just want to wander around for hours doing nothing that is why I love gta

Just make a new one but this time make it "official".

LMAO it was kind of a joke cause they call us the haters. the mods should sticky a complaint thread for real I never see them on here though.

i love this game so sorry for posting but think its pathetic how people flame you for starting this type of thread

this is a GTA forum not a pro GTA forum

good and bad comments welcome here

and telling him to rename a thread is stupid, would you be so quick to tell him to rename if called it Compliments only.

Dont think so

nice to get a difference of opinion even if it is a negative one

dont mind the flamers and haters your opinion is as valid as theirs

I CANT FREAKING FISH IN THE GAME OR MOW THE LAWN OR CLEAN THE STREET IN FRONT OF MY SAFEHOUSE, WORST GAME IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/caps off

there i am done

I hate that they took out so many features that we have had in past games. I also hate that people defend them for putting out a game with less features.

Features we lost...

Guns in safehouses

Airplanes..the last three games had planes of some kind, even GTA 3 had the dodo.

Bikes..the city feels odd without bikes.

Buying property...No business startups here, can't even buy a better house.

No special vehicles.. No tow trucks or semi's or anything that WORKS.

No gang vehicles. I miss seeing a tricked out car drive by

Lack of Gangs period. I want to see some drive by's and stuff while i'm walking around.

Edit: Lack of clothing options, The clothes in this game simply suck, no way to make niko distinct.

/Rant off

Lack of 'Bigfoot'

lol no seriously though, I hope something like that comes up. That's what made SA so fun. There better be some badass easter eggs hidden.

Yeah i guess you could call it being the most played XBL game a BIG FLOP

Shut up

its mostly awesome and as fun as ever but I'm not sure why they made the following changes:

-no gang warfare, it was a little over-much in San Andreas but it was still alot of fun conquering neighborhoods and gunning down punks...I woulda liked to see them keep some of this (like maybe you hafta take back little Italy for the mob guys or something)

-money becomes irrelevant wayyy too early on, I liked it better when you had to work to buy your safehouses

-lack of random super cars on the street and almost zero guaranteed spawn points for cool cars...its liberty city, how the hell is it that you almost never see sentinels and banshees and the like?

-having to 'work' to keep your friends is lame, if they're your friends you shouldnt have to keep buying them off with strippers and beer...they basically made dating a little less demanding but substituted it with having to maintain your friends, stupid

-cabbies hit you way too often, i've taken to going on a cabbie vendetta now anytime I get run over by a cab, i'll go around masequering them until i feel better -lol

Only hate is this thread

Oh, you mean a topic EXACTLY like this?

Been a part of gtaf since I can remember. Time to go.

user posted image

aye captain, this nigga is out. 2001-2008.