GTA IV

Mo4pheus

Many people here have complained about the lack of things carried over from GTA SA to IV, like car customs and tats, among other things.

GTA IV ia a re-introduction to the city we all fell in love with so long ago. Gritty streets, shameless prostitutes and corrupt politicians.

With all that was taken out, seems people have lost sight of all that was added and the key gaming experience that has ALWAYS been GTA. The world is free roaming, meaning the POINT of the game is to use your imagination and do as many things as you can THINK of, and in every different way you can think of.

The missions are great, but I see them as a nice bonus to a city that looks and feels so much like the real thing.

How many 10 + car pile ups have YOU created?.

What is the highest you have gone just to slip or jump to test the new physics engine?

How many hookers have you picked up? Killed?

How many groups of people have you ran your car into to see how high they'll fly?

How many different ways have you discovered you could torture the peds of LC?

How much fun would this game be if you caould not do what you wanted?

All the key ingredients to making a great GTA title are there, maybe you just need to rediscover them?

How much more fun are you having now that the graphics are on par (or better, dare I say) with Midnight Club? Remember that game?

Think about all the possibilities for the next GTA, no matter where it's set..........

R* had done outstanding with the graphics, physics and storyline.

Dare I say, If you are un-happy with your copy, then maybe you shouldn't play it. Ever. Take it to your local pawn shop, or back where you got it and be quiet already.

Don't spoil the fun for those of us that truly enjoy playing this game.

You may now commence your flaming, if you so deem it necessary.

This kinda thread gets old...if you enjoy the game play it and stop bitching about others' bitching.

How many 10 + car pile ups have YOU created?.

What is the highest you have gone just to slip or jump to test the new physics engine?

How many hookers have you picked up? Killed?

How many groups of people have you ran your car into to see how high they'll fly?

How many different ways have you discovered you could torture the peds of LC?

And not everyone opts to do those (what some would consider childishly meaningless) things in GTA. This is a sandbox game- or so it's supposed to be- where each enjoy different things out of it.

Edited by evlnchow

And not everyone opts to do those (what some would consider childishly meaningless) things in GTA. This is a sandbox game- or so it's supposed to be- where each enjoy different things out of it.

Yes, this is what I meant - the reasons given were simply examples of what I've seen and heard others do.

Cronos_Vengence

How much fun would this game be if you caould not do what you wanted?

I think you just made the point for the other side of the discussion.

Don't spoil the fun for those of us that truly enjoy playing this game.

How exactly are they doing that?

------------------

Complaining, in a non-defamatory manner can and has allowed developers to understand what the consumer wants, and IF possible, allows them to add them in the game to make an enjoyable experience.

However, calling the developers names and the such will never inspire such changes and do not have to be tolerated. Complaining can be good, otherwise we might still be playing mario type games with no sweet murder.

However small the complaint, can add to future titles. And if you think your experience will be better with gloves...say so. And if you think it would be worse, you should also be welcome to voice your opinion. I don't have to agree, nor does anyone else. But, we should respect others opinions, if they are genuine.

OK. bye bye.

Edited by Cronos_Vengence

And not everyone opts to do those (what some would consider childishly meaningless) things in GTA.

Says the pot to the tea kettle.

What? I don't see the point of your sarcasm. What I meant is, while some enjoy doing those stuff, some don't. So he can't actually convince others that this game is enjoyable just by these things that he thinks people SHOULD take time to do and enjoy- correct me if that's not what he meant.

Cronos_Vengence
And not everyone opts to do those (what some would consider childishly meaningless) things in GTA.

Says the pot to the tea kettle.

What? I don't see the point of your sarcasm. What I meant is, while some enjoy doing those stuff, some don't. So he can't actually convince others that this game is enjoyable just by these things that he thinks people SHOULD take time to do and enjoy- correct me if that's not what he meant.

Sorry about that, you will see I edited my post before you posted. After I had re-read, I realized I was in the wrong so I took it down. Sorry it was not quick enough. But again, sorry.

The framerate sucks so im getting tired of playing this game except GTA race or race which are the only decent game types after hours of close observation. Oh, and don't make me start on that craptacular radar where its near impossible to see weapons locations on the map from a distance. or that horrid auto aim where almost every game starts with it on. RUINED, bring on gears 2, did anyone see the gameplay trailer? THATS A STABLE, AND HIGH FRAME RATE!!!!

Edited by Neolistic