Free Roam ideas and help

thebrownman

thebrownman

Actually I take back saying it's lame. I think it's one of the best game modes yet. It's the players that make the game mode suck. For some reason, every time I get on, everyone is lined up to do something with a helicopter, instead of do something fun and enjoyable.

I mean sure it is fun to go sky diving, but that can only get so fun for 30 min.

Also, I wish people would stop screaming on the mic. With 16 players in the same talk channel, that's already bad enough, not to mention it's hard to understand who you're talking to (One time I thought I was talking to the blue guy, but it was the orange guy acting like him and it got really screwed up).

Do you have any ideas of what you like to do? Personally I would love to get 16 players and have a decent game with stuff like surviving 6 stars or all go cruising in cars and such.

xbox gamertag-thebrownman530 in case you wanna add me

All I gues you can do is have a privite match to keep the loud brats out. Host can mute, can't they?

I have you added so any time you want to play a free roam match or any match and I'm online, send me an invite.

thebrownman

Yeah I know. In fact, I joined one of your free roam games and I was talking to you but too many people were talking so I didn't know which one was you.

Just to throw out.. things I like to do is:

At the airport, get a group of people and race from point to point(choose different cars), gets cars/bikes and stunt of the ramps, and have derby with all the cars seeing who can catch fire first(try not to kill the person, then they have to walk back and sometimes it can be quite a distance)

Also, 6 stars is always fun as you said.

There are millions more ideas out there, we just gotta think of them.

Yeah, I agree.

I wanna round up a ton of people in one server and go cruising in all of the rare cars etc.

That'd be fun! icon14.gif

Yeah I know. In fact, I joined one of your free roam games and I was talking to you but too many people were talking so I didn't know which one was you.

If it was the one a few minutes ago, it would be impossible to find me, so many kids.. so much screaming.. suicidal.gif

Was doing the funniest sh*t before. There were about five people on the empire state, and about four choppers. I had some bloke in the back of my chopper with a rocket launcher.

I was giggling like a school girl.

should be able to spawn anywhere. and they should allow tons of settings, like Traffic on/off and cops on/off, and they should allow you to increase the spawn rate of the veichles at spawn.

should be able to spawn anywhere. and they should allow tons of settings, like Traffic on/off and cops on/off, and they should allow you to increase the spawn rate of the veichles at spawn.

I thought of that before.

You have the option(for Deathmatch games and etc.) to choose powerful weapons, what about a option choosing fast cars, or race cars.

i'd love to race in free roam, kind of like cannonball run except with cops (because in GTA race you can't have police for some reason?)

Anyways, I like to mess around in free roam and not just kill every person that comes near. Don't have a headset yet, ..

PSN= rybyfaktor

Lord Cuthberton

Noones done a sling shot?

all players find a fast BUT DIFFERENT CAR find a pier and have a drag race, you may include a player who shoots a pistol to marke GO.

everyone sppeds down the pier, u hit the wall and whoever is flung furthest WINS!

lol great fun, also try the '' glitch on the skyscaper, stand on the end bill to see the glitch! while he looks for it, a quick shot to the back of the head, the nub is dead. lol

Last night me and a couple of people were at the airport. We all tried to jump a bunch of cars from the ramp at the end of the runway (side of where the heli's spawn) and land on the barge in the water. We got it to work in alot of cars suprisingly, but with the Infernus, it flew over the barge tounge.gif.

Last night me and a couple of people were at the airport. We all tried to jump a bunch of cars from the ramp at the end of the runway (side of where the heli's spawn) and land on the barge in the water. We got it to work in alot of cars suprisingly, but with the Infernus, it flew over the barge tounge.gif.

That what I was doing and it's great fun.

Also, on either side on the ramp, go full speed and jump out in mid air and doa cannon ball.

Yeah, it's fun doing stunts at the airport. These guys were trying to run me over when I was there flipping in a motor bike, so blasted one guys car with an rpg and got booted. Mighty angry that guy was.