3 little WOWs

libertycity_fiction

libertycity_fiction

I have been playing GTA4 and I am completely in love with it. It is IMO the best GAME ever anyway though today 3 small things caught my attention.

1.around my 4th or 5th date with kate she asked Niko about the war and did you know that his aunt Roman's mom was raped/murderd in the war that was a WOW for me.

2.If you have ever seen the junky around the 1st island the one you can talk to well he is finally off crack.

3.You can talk to the guy that was on the ship with you in the intro of IV he was selling something on the street and you had to help him.

I just thought I would share thoses cool little things I discoverd today.

I nocked a cigarete out of a guys hand and he pulled out a carton and got a new one. Thats a wow for me. icon14.gif

libertycity_fiction
I nocked a cigarete out of a guys hand and he pulled out a carton and got a new one. Thats a wow for me. icon14.gif

Ha I never tried that sounds funny.

Ha I never tried that sounds funny.

Yea its quite amuzing but it doesnt happen everytime you knock a cig out of a peds hand.

I have been playing GTA4 and I am completely in love with it. It is IMO the best GAME ever anyway though today 3 small things caught my attention.

1.around my 4th or 5th date with kate she asked Niko about the war and did you know that his aunt Roman's mom was raped/murderd in the war that was a WOW for me.

2.If you have ever seen the junky around the 1st island the one you can talk to well he is finally off crack.

3.You can talk to the guy that was on the ship with you in the intro of IV he was selling something on the street and you had to help him.

spoiler tags man

Jegermeister0

I was going to replay the whole game today but still try to go 100% on the other save but I accedently saved over my Story Complete file sad.gif

Anyway, at the mission when you meet LJ for the first time he tells you to not open up your car window becuse he smokes some weed. I just for the fun of it I smacked my window and I was STUNNED that the some smoke came out from the car!! That was my todays WOW.

I was going to replay the whole game today but still try to go 100% on the other save but I accedently saved over my Story Complete file sad.gif

Anyway, at the mission when you meet LJ for the first time he tells you to not open up your car window becuse he smokes some weed. I just for the fun of it I smacked my window and I was STUNNED that the some smoke came out from the car!! That was my todays WOW.

lol can this game get any more detailed?

Yea, if you invest some time in your friends interesting things may come up.

For example:

Packie told Niko, that Gerry was molested by his father.

or

when Packie said, that Kate stopped being a child, when she saw Gerry coming back home covered in blood with a scary, obsessed stare like he ripped someone's throat out.

Those things were deep and the fact that those things weren't mentioned in the actual story, completely blew me away.

WastedEngland

I was driving down a road in Algonquin when there was a police car with its siren lights on at the side of the road, I was curious so I stopped and was surprised to see a cop searching the boot of a car parked in front. After a minute the cop shut the boot of the car and walked to the driver's window and started talking to the driver (I was still in a car with the radio on so I didn't hear what they would have been saying) After about 30 seconds the cop started to walk to his car and the driver pulled off back into the street, as did the cop when he got back to his car.

This was a WOW moment for me, ive only seen it happen twice.

makiaveli777

why is that a wow its more a: why does niko tell this on a date? its like this

KATE: hello niko

NIKO: hi my aunt got raped and murdered

KATE: wow.gif

lol biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

user posted image