Big Problem With Meeting Random Characters

kaliberrrr

kaliberrrr

ok.. ive met everyone EXCEPT 1 person. i've read about all the possible encounters and the two that I can't remember is Mel and Clarence. Now, i know you dont need clarence to get 100% BUT if i meet clarence now then i would KNOW that i've already met Mel, because i have 13/14 characters met according to my stats. I've been to Mels spot at daytime and nighttime and same with clarence. neither are showing up. please help! is there a specific timeframe to meet either? does it say it in the official guide??

Mel is unlocked upon completion of Escuela of the Streets but judging from your post you seem well past that. His location is on the sidewalk up the street from your original Schottler safe house.

As for Clarence he is one of 3 random characters where you choose their fates during storyline missions so if you killed him in the mission Holland Nights he wont appear later on.

kaliberrrr

can you refresh my memory? what happens in holland nights so i can remember if i killed him or not.. even though i probably didnt. and mel isnt where hes supposed to be. i probably did mel already but then clarence should be there unless i killed him in the mission.. what happens in that mission?!

.Up&Coming.

Ah! Please use spoilers...

(not OP, guy under him...saintdave)

I'm sorry, I don't know. Are you sure you're in the right spot? Search around that are too to find him...Did you finish all the missions, yet? If you didn't, certain characters weren't unlocked yet as well.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

kaliberrrr

ok, now im pretty damn sure i did kill clarence, so my characters met stat cant go over 13 right??

can you refresh my memory? what happens in holland nights so i can remember if i killed him or not.. even though i probably didnt. and mel isnt where hes supposed to be. i probably did mel  already but then clarence should be there unless i killed him in the mission.. what happens in that mission?!

I found Mel where the strategy guide said he was i think, i drove around a bit and i saw him. Clarence, is not needed for 100% and he is in that mission where you go to the "Projects" and kill loads of guys and chase him onto the roof. Hes a black guy. can't really explain it any better.

try this site:

http://www.wikicheats.com/index.php/Grand_...0/Side_Missions

Kennenlerner

I didn't know you had a choice with Clarence...I'm sure I just killed him :|

ok, now im pretty damn sure i did kill clarence, so my characters met stat cant go over 13 right??

Well there is a possible 14 to meet in total but as said 3 of them you have a choice over their fates and so they don’t contribute towards reaching 100% whether they live or die. Oddly Jeff’s missions aren’t needed (to be completed) to get 100% either.