No. 1

moggle333

I absolutely cannot stand those racing missions because they've always been the most difficult for me. Do I have to complete this mission to finish the game? because the "B" (Brucie) is not the same color as the other points on the map (D=Dmitri, R=Roman, etc.) before the mission starts. And if I do have to finish this mission to advance, then does anyone have any advice?

Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him. -- Proverbs 26:27

Yea I hate racing missions too, I didn't do it yet and I'm almost done with the game, like 10 missions left.

That's ok...the other drivers crashed when they tried to catch up to me a little past the startline and they lost. lol lol.gif

Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him. -- Proverbs 26:27

The missions are super easy with the Comet.

They're annoying, but they're easy.

Luckily there is only 1 race mission in the main story line and i usually suck but came first on my first go this time. They're pretty easy.

That's ok...the other drivers crashed when they tried to catch up to me a little past the startline and they lost. lol lol.gif

Yeh if you get lucky they will crash but 9 times out of 10 they will crash into you.

They are easy with the comet. Just don't give too much throttle on turns and keep the turns light and slow.

took me a few tries....

keep the turns slow go in too fast and you'll spin out..

take the straight aways fast...

dont give up cause you usually can catch up to them...

watch that they dont wreck into you happened to me a bunch...

those would be my obvious tips.

The racing missions are easy as hell for me.

It's the "chase this guy on a motorcycle" missions that always get me angry.gif

Luckily there is only 1 race mission in the main story line and i usually suck but came first on my first go this time. They're pretty easy.

Even the Comet handles poorly and I lost the first one but passed it the second time. In the final corner I came at it hitting the brakes and knocked the other two front cars off kilter, then I got a straight lead to the finish, so do that, watch the corners and make up speed on a straight... as a real racer does... keep your car glued to the road and away from obstacles

I found it easy I drove quite slow, then at the end they all crashed on the last corner and i won. Was on first go.