Where is the GOLF CLUB WITH THE COMET?

kaliberrrr

kaliberrrr

where is that golf club located? also, if i save the comet outside my safehouse and then go back to the golf club, will there be another comet there? i really want a comet.

there is no golf club . I did see a driving range on the west side of the center island once

kaliberrrr
there is no golf club . I did see a driving range on the west side of the center island once

...ummmm yeah..

so does anyone know where the Swingers Golf Club is?? who did the mission for stevie?

MD_Reptile

ive never seen this fabled "golf club", just a put-put course, and the driving range wannabe thing that one guy is talkin about. as for a comet, u get it after u do a few brucie missions, he lets u keep it

Cronos_Vengence

Ok, yeah there is a swingers golf club. Actually I think it is called Golden Pier Swingers Golf Club. Anyway, Look at your map. Look for happiness Island. Ok, north of happiness Island on Algonquin you should see three large piers close together. The bottom of those piers is the actual golf course, and of course, in front of that would be the building for the golf club.

As far as the comet...I forget exactly where it is...I have already start working on my second play through.

learn2forget

It's next to the burger shot on the west coast of Algonquin.

It's been there every time I've driven past.

kaliberrrr

yeah i find it by the burger shot. so my question is can i save it at my safehouse and come back and get another one?

or will there be more comets at the burger shot after i put it in stevies garage