No Trainers for V2 ?

KillerCustom

I don't have v2 but Unlimited had reported that a few trainers did work on his v2 game. You might want to contact him.

I might be wrong, but downgrading your game might make the trainers work. Search Google for more info on downgraders.

Naseem Srour

I have version 2.

Trainers doesn't work on V2. But if you downgrade your game to V1, the trainers will work.

I have V2 and I have used a few trainers. I've never hand none of them not work.

I have V2 and I have used a few trainers. I've never hand none of them not work.

By downgrading or without downgrading? Can you name those trainers?

Without downgrading. Hmm, well I remember that GTA SA Control Center works on V2. Um, the Save Game editor works on V2. Hmm thats really all I can remember. Sorry. confused.gif

Without downgrading. Hmm, well I remember that GTA SA Control Center works on V2. Um, the Save Game editor works on V2. Hmm thats really all I can remember. Sorry. confused.gif

I don't think the savegame editor falls under the category of trainers since it doesn't have to be running during gameplay.

And I think the same can be said for SACC. Neither of these tools have to be running while SA is running, so they should work without any problem.

However, vehicle spawners and other similar trainers need SA to be running in the background. They work on the executable of SA. The executable of v2 is different from that of v1 and hence, they don't work. Downgrading should make these trainers work. This is my assumption. smile.gif

I don't think the savegame editor falls under the category of trainers since it doesn't have to be running during gameplay.

And I think the same can be said for SACC. Neither of these tools have to be running while SA is running, so they should work without any problem.

Actually SACC has to open while running the game. You are correct about the Save Game Editor but SACC has to be open.

Actually SACC has to open while running the game. You are correct about the Save Game Editor but SACC has to be open.

Well, then I guess SACC is the only exception.

Have you tried the other trainers after downgrading? Do they work?

Have you tried the other trainers after downgrading? Do they work?

Nope. Those are the only ones. I only ever used them when Orion said they were usfull when testing CG saves. Sorry I can't be of more help. confused.gif