the secuity van what can you get from them

rollerball34

rollerball34

I remeber rockstar saying that you could get money from the secuity van but i can not get any money out of them can someone tell me how to get money out of them smile.gif

Bob Loblaw__
Blow them up, then collect the money.

Does that really work? Asked bout the bank van before but no one replied tounge.gif

Vanillainy
Blow them up, then collect the money.

Does that really work? Asked bout the bank van before but no one replied tounge.gif

Yes it does, you get a two star wanted level though.

tfdt7hY.gif

Thought this was sort of crap. Some magazine article said there'd be special emphasis on jacking these and taking the money. Just blowing it up seems sort of hamfisted.

Vanillainy
Thought this was sort of crap. Some magazine article said there'd be special emphasis on jacking these and taking the money. Just blowing it up seems sort of hamfisted.

That is why I never read them, leaves you without any disappointment when it comes to playing.

tfdt7hY.gif

you only get two stars wanted level for blowing up the gruppe truck if you blow up a cop at same time.

if you make it catch fire without shooting at it or beating it with a bat, and you don't kill someone in plain view of a cop by doing it, you get no wanted level at all for it.

if you use a weapon to cause the explosion you get 1 star.

Bob Loblaw__

Cool, will give it a go the next time. How much do u usually get? Is it a fixed amount or random amount like when u rob a cash register and please say u make more that a few hundred biggrin.gif

Cool, will give it a go the next time. How much do u usually get? Is it a fixed amount or random amount like when u rob a cash register and please say u make more that a few hundred biggrin.gif

It varies from 2k to 30k.

When you blow up a security van loadsa ham sandwhiches fly out and your heatlh goes up

SIG-2.jpg

Freshmaker

it also depends on how fast u can scurry around the collect the cash...

the cash only lie on the ground for a period of time..

i discoverd blowing them up for money on accident. as i acidently droped a granade in front of one woops! but before i discoverd that way iwas stealing them and trying to force the door open wich i did but no mun. noob i am lol colgate.gif

the best way to blow them up without getting a wanted level is to just keep crashing them into walls till they explode....easy money! biggrin.gif

Freshmaker

best way for me is to ask packie for a bomb, placed it behind one of these trucks and viola, bomb, bling bling ca-ching... without the cops hot on my heels..