Have you experince this on GTA4?

blackdisney

blackdisney

Have any of you experience this on you game??

user posted image

user posted image

the reflection of me taking the picture is on there but thats all black from the popped up graphics

I tried the "patch" and the problem still there. I wrote Rockstar and they saying they still trying to correct the problems people are mentioning. I would love to play this game if this didnt exist. Im not experiencing the freezing part..just these wierd graphics that pop up when im drawing and walking. I dont know where im going or who im hitting.

I know im not the only one experiencing this just want to know what to do?

iuselotsofbullets

theres nothing u can do but wait...seems like a software problem that for some reason when the items in the screen pop up just gives a large blank texture...that sh** happens on a lot of beta games

blackdisney

kind of messed up. you wait for this game and buy the special edition to end up with a game you can barely play. I'll wait when this problem i have is done.

Plus the whole saving thing when you end up with more than one save and the profile save

james_root
this problem exist at few xboxes with BENQ dvd drives.

went_dont_9

I've had similar problems with my xbox, except I see blue instead of black, or just get lo-res textures which eventually (like an minute later) pop in, plus car floating above road etc.

It was a new console so took it back and after ALOT of arguing got a replacement. I too figured it was a busted DVD drive, not being able to pull the information off the disc properly-causing the missing graphics etc.

Hopefully this replacement will work, although after a quick play test saw one instance of floating car syndrome. Hoping it's an isolated case, as really don't fancy another trip back to Blockbuster (London) where I bought it; the staff there were less than helpful to say the least, but that's another story.

Interesting point about the Benq drive, will check what type mine is when I get home, can anyone else shed light on this? Is it the Benq that is at fault?

blackdisney

i never had that problem. i thought it was a code to have floating car or maybe that was just for the earlier GTA games. but i hope your problem gets fixed.

i got an email saying they mite replace my consule or fix it and im getting a Rockstar T shirt.

i just want my game to work. its not the consule i played call of Duty 4 before i left this Reply..but if they want to give me an 80G for a 60G i dont mind long as i get to play my old PS2 games. I decided to play GTA :San Andreas again for my GTA4 withdrawal is over..lol