Ratman & Lola

dragonballz9

dragonballz9

Is this true my friend even told me about that and its present on many small sites.

1.Ratman

Walk in the darkest parts of the subway and you might find someone called "Ratman". When you get close to him he will say he is Ratman but will then run very fast down the subway. You will not be able to catch up with him.

2.Lola the lollypop girl

Lola is a prostitute in the game. She can be found near the docks.

• 4 weeks later...
Is this true my friend even told me about that and its present on many small sites.

1.Ratman

Walk in the darkest parts of the subway and you might find someone called "Ratman". When you get close to him he will say he is Ratman but will then run very fast down the subway. You will not be able to catch up with him.

2.Lola the lollypop girl

which docks?

Ghost Wolf

Ratman's true, shot him in the leg, but he got away. It seems the hunt continues... monocle.gif

sammyman88

1.Ratman

2.Lola the lollypop girl

1. No

2. No

There just myths some guy claims he found Lola and put a picture on here in the Lola thread but it wasnt her it was a ped that looked like her for example a ped in GTA IV looks like Claude, similiar and ratman.. lol those ratman threads are funny but its all myths, mainly the whale which is the most annoying myth.

in the LC police database, it sais that Lolla is in LC.

that she is aprostitute and has a red lollypop, and is seen in Starjunction!

so it might be true that she is in the game.

we shall find out

If the LCPD database said she's located at that location, then so must every other person listed in the database would be located at their specified locations, and that's not true.

Steven'Johnstone

It's just like big foot in San Andreas (Sasquatch). Was untrue unless your game was modded!

I look forward to seeing what modders can come up with in the not so far future!

i looked up ratman in the police database and it says he is wanted for stealing cheese lol.gif

user posted image

PSN: joe_bevis

どぞよりしく

sammyman88
If the LCPD database said she's located at that location, then so must every other person listed in the database would be located at their specified locations, and that's not true.

ffs its a myth for the millionth time.

• 2 years later...
Ratman's true, shot him in the leg, but he got away. It seems the hunt continues... monocle.gif

i saw a beware poster with a pic of ratman on a sub train it said that it killed three people and a spanish guy was missin

AlexGTAGamer

How many more f***ing Ratman and Lola topics are people going to make? They are not true, they are myths!

No, they aren't in the game, and I'll explain to you why people think they are real - first off, like you most likely know, Lola's the Lollipop girl in the cover, and she's found in the LCPD database, but apart from that, she doesn't exist in-game.

As for the Ratman myth, there are hobos, tramps living in the subway tunnels and some of 'em have some nasty faces making people think they are something paranormal or sh*t.

Neither one of the two exists, /thread.

8wjrzl.png

Well... Stop lying... There is no Ratman, nor Lola, get over it kid...

They dont exist, I have personally gone through all the model and texture files and didnt se any files for "Lola" or "Ratman" so....