###Friend Abilities###

ohh paul

What percent do you need to unlock your friends abilities? also when you get the right % what do you do you acess there ability? also does anyone know what ea of your friends abilities are??

Most of them is around the 75% mark, and after that you can just ring them, their ability will be listed among the phone options

Roman free taxi rides

Dwayne sends a couple of thugs round to help you out

Brucie lands nearbyish with a helicopter, will fly you to different places

Little Jacob my favorite, drives to a nearby place and sells you the best guns at discounted prices, sells armor, does not sell rocket launcher

Packie drops a bomb off nearby, which you can attach to cars

Kiki internet girlfriend, her job is lawyer, she'll get rid of lvl 3 or less stars for you

Carmen internet girlfriend, her job is a nurse, she'll heal you over the phone

Note that Packie and Roman's friendship stays high for ages and ages, so you don't have to worry about maintaining the friendship so much once you get above the 75%

Other friends you'll have to hang out with often to keep up their rating, so a lot of them aren't worth it.

I just keep hanging with Kiki and Little Jacob

Edited by Undecided

Most of them is around the 75% mark, and after that you can just ring them, their ability will be listed among the phone options

Roman free taxi rides

Dwayne sends a couple of thugs round to help you out

Brucie lands nearbyish with a helicopter, will fly you to different places

Little Jacob my favorite, drives to a nearby place and sells you the best guns at discounted prices, sells armor, does not sell rocket launcher

Packie drops a bomb off nearby, which you can attach to cars

Kiki internet girlfriend, her job is lawyer, she'll get rid of lvl 3 or less stars for you

Carmen internet girlfriend, her job is a nurse, she'll heal you over the phone

Note that Packie and Roman's friendship stays high for ages and ages, so you don't have to worry about maintaining the friendship so much once you get above the 75%

Other friends you'll have to hang out with often to keep up their rating, so a lot of them aren't worth it.

I just keep hanging with Kiki and Little Jacob

Sweet Az thanks alot bro!!!