Road Rash

flyinhawaiian

flyinhawaiian

I think it'd be nice if you could customize the rides you use in GTA Race. You could essentially recreate Road Rash. biggrin.gif I've yet to play GTA Race, so if this is possible, then that's awesome.

ishouldntbehere
I think it'd be nice if you could customize the rides you use in GTA Race. You could essentially recreate Road Rash. biggrin.gif I've yet to play GTA Race, so if this is possible, then that's awesome.

yes, road rash on Genesis was the sh*t. I wish R* would add a simple punching feature while on a bike. that would make GTA races so much more fun.

I used to play Road Rash 3D on PS. It was so sweet. You could hit people with baseball bats, chains, and like a ball mace. That could be why I play GTA now. I was like 7 or 8 when i played that stuff.

I used to play Road Rash 3D on PS. It was so sweet. You could hit people with baseball bats, chains, and like a ball mace. That could be why I play GTA now. I was like 7 or 8 when i played that stuff.

Yes, haha, I totally forgot about this game. It was crazy, at least for the time and what it was. Anyone remember the game where people were breaking in, and you had to set traps to get them or bad things would happen to your family, it was banned, but was a funny game. I believe it was also live-action, and was on sega-cd, or some console like that.

I think it'd be nice if you could customize the rides you use in GTA Race.  You could essentially recreate Road Rash.  biggrin.gif  I've yet to play GTA Race, so if this is possible, then that's awesome.

yes, road rash on Genesis was the sh*t. I wish R* would add a simple punching feature while on a bike. that would make GTA races so much more fun.

Panasonic 3DO you mean! that was the killer app selling $600 USD systems. Trip Hawkins took over 3DO as it moved to software only. I owned/own the Goldstar version, along with two versions of RoadRash, oh, and the PC copy as well! kinda like GTA! biggrin.gifcool.gif

Mr. Someguy

Ha, I remember that game, it was so fun wrecking the cop bikes.

By versions, I mean for whatever consoles I bought. Two of GEX as well, also came out for PS2 and 3DO initially.

The 3DO was the PS3 of it's day, but then you had the even more spendy Neo*Geo with $150~200 USD carts!!

I got mine cheaper then $600 via a pawn shop.. Sold it to a guy at work and then he gave it back later so I still have it...he basically rented the system and games from me!

Road Rash came out in several for the series and now talk is a next gen 3D version is coming, so it should be a lot like GTA I imagine, one can only hope.