The Next GTA

Uglulyx

Well now that the new GTA is out it's time to start imagining what the old one could be like. happy.gif

Where?

When?

Who?

Why??

My two ideas.

1. A typical American character, like Claud. In a Tokyo like city, where you work for the triads (mafia are so old).

2. Little Jacob before the events of IV. He is an absolutly unique character, but we relate to him because we have seen him before. This one would be a short one though because some people can't stand LJ.

I really wanna see maybe a side PSP version of the McReary's rise to power in Liberty City. Like Packie's father could be the protagonist.

RollsRoyceD

Id like to see it somewhere in the southern part of Florida. Miami or based in a few different cities down there. I like the whole atmosphere. I dont want to see another dark scene like LC, being based in Detroit or something. Itd be cool to do missions where you fly into columbia, or an island and smuggle cocaine back into the states for a few missions. I just like how it looks and the vibe is gives you. Its real vibrant and it feels like paradise. I want them to make the setting there one more time, and then they can go whereever or do whatever they want after that.

Coltrane's Muse

My idea? Marc Wallice, post-coke bust and pre-HIV smut film directorial debut.

user posted image

crazymophuka

San Diego, Los Angeles, or Jamaica. Jamaica cuz i want to hear voices similar to Little Jacobs.

Wanted_Level_Five

f*ck that!

The rise of BRUCIE BABY, f*ckIN ALPHA MALE ALL THE WAY, GENETICALLY SUPERIOR YEAHHHH!

Can you hold off on this topic, it's been 10 days since GTA IV released. I think you should at least wait 6 months.

liljohn_825
San Diego, Los Angeles, or Jamaica. Jamaica cuz i want to hear voices similar to Little Jacobs.

SAN DIEGO!!! thats where im from!!

Killa Clifton

in my opinon I think that the next GTA game should be set in Vice City, yes I know you are going to say that the series should move in a new direction but it this is the next gen and the previous game did Vice City no justice, could you imagine how good the graphics would be like? could you imagine the story line. You start off as a king pin and then get's betrayed by on old friend, say Tommy Vercetti who frames you for the manslaughter of a politician who was fighting a war on drugs. You end up in jail for 18 years 1990-2008 and get out looking for revenge but find out that Tommy was just a small fish in a very big pond and you must uncover who set you up and why. there should be bigger twists in the plot and the new features would include,

drug smuggling side missions

people trafficing side missions

dragonballz9

Well the next game should have more interactions with environment ,i only want one thing to be present in gta that will change the game and make it perfect the MMO. biggrin.gif

Gee, already proposing ideas for the new GTA? R*'s probably already way ahead. Other than a city like Vice City and a city like Liberty City, they can't do much. The cities in GTASA were all the same: Not cool. I didn't like any of the layouts of the whole LA-GRUNGE/HIPHOP/FROM DUH STREETS kind of style...It was way too lame. A city like LV could have some interesting opportunities for Nex-Gen if they hadn't already done it all on the old consoles. The reason Liberty City was redone was because the previous Liberty City was a poor remake that looked more like downtown St. Louis than New York.

Thinking about it, I think it would only be wise to go across the sea. London? No, thanks. I've had enough of the lousey accent just living in Canada. I think one of the best countries would be Italy...The only problem with that is that the whole mafia/mob thing is really getting old. The county, and the cities in Italy would definitly be interesting to play. Japan is also a bit too cheezy. I want to play a game that I can understand. As silly as it a sounds, a city like Dubai would serve Nex-Gen and R* justice. It'd be great to be a paky. A former soldier who's escaped from war-torn Iran to The United Arab Emerites to begin a new life. I mean, hell...Nowadays, no city is more spectacular than Dubai.