Grand Theft Auto: Toronto

Mykester

Mmmmkay wouldn't it be sweet if R* made a GTA: Toronto? I mean the city is so alive, and would make a good plot considering it IS the most multi cultured city in the world. Also has the CN Tower, what fun, eh?

user posted image

I would say, Canada is just so clean, it would be easy to render graphically. I would choose Tokyo over that though, 35 million people and the largest metropolis in the world! Oh, and I mean the Japanese already dress and act like video games, so that would be easy, lol.

Mmmmkay wouldn't it be sweet if R* made a GTA: Toronto? I mean the city is so alive, and would make a good plot considering it IS the most multi cultured city in the world. Also has the CN Tower, what fun, eh?

That'd be sweet. I'm wishing for somefresh cities that are out of America. I'm thinking either Toronto, Ottawa (kinda cool), Vancouver (Actually I think thats where SR was based on), or somewhere exotic like Tokyo.

Lol Tokyo, I would love being pushed into the Subways and I would love looking the same as everyone else.

user posted image

yo man. I agree with you all the way. But everyone thinks THIER CITY should be in GTA. As a fellow torontorian (?) (ignor the flag, im actually canadian) I think Toronto would be a very nice location for this type of game. Suburbs, ghetto's, little china/greek/italian/ town. And some nice landmarks such as CN tower (as said before) and Sky Dome (now Rogers Center)

416 stand up! EAST YORK, WHERE U AT?? cool.gif

GTA:GTA for the next GTA ya hear?? (Greater Toronto Area)

edit: jumpin off CN tower would be so epic cry.gif

STOP SNITCHIN

SHOOT EVERY COP YOU SEE

That would be the best game ever, base jumping off of the tallest free standing building in the world, then cruising around lake ontario then going back to the beachside safehouse = canadian awesomeness cool.gif

EDIT: ^ completely agree with the GTA: GTA thing, that'd be awesome lol also damn ted rogers for changing the name shouldve stayed as the skydome IMO

Edited by Noxo

yo maaan TORONTO HAS THE R.C.M.P. DOG!!!! ph34r.gif

and if it will be in Toronto, than that means Rockstar WILL HAVE TO put snow in the game (considering its in Canada) lol omg I would kill to have east york in a video game inlove.gif i'd go down to pape and o'connor to Burger Shot (McDonalds) all the time!

STOP SNITCHIN

SHOOT EVERY COP YOU SEE

yo maaan TORONTO HAS THE R.C.M.P. DOG!!!! ph34r.gif

and if it will be in Toronto, than that means Rockstar WILL HAVE TO put snow in the game (considering its in Canada) lol omg I would kill to have east york in a video game inlove.gif i'd go down to pape and o'connor to Burger Shot (McDonalds) all the time!

We actually don't get that much snow lol. The guy who said Iran, that would be kinda cool, butit would feel like Just Cause.

416 stand up! EAST YORK, WHERE U AT?? cool.gif

Lol im at Etobicoke. But its considered Toronto now.

user posted image

if they did to toronto they should copy the new tax law so that whenever you buy a new safehouse just imagine "safehouse purchased for 50,000$ also were gonna screw you over and make u pay an extra 10,000 just for the heck of it" also nothing would be better than having a cop chase with some RCMP chasing you on horses lol

EDIT: obviously exaggerating on the extra cost if it was that much pple would not buy houses in toronto anymore lol also to the guy whgo said that we don't get much snow where were u at man? we got tons of snow this year, first white christmas weve had for a long time

Edited by Noxo

We actually don't get that much snow lol.

what are you tallkin about maaaan. This year we had a big snow storm. And then not to mention that one day when we had Snow fall + Thunder at same time. And Micheal Kuss the weather guy on City News was going nuts nervous.gif lol any1?

TTC rides FTW!!!!!

STOP SNITCHIN

SHOOT EVERY COP YOU SEE

what are you tallkin about maaaan. This year we had a big snow storm. And then not to mention that one day when we had Snow fall + Thunder at same time. And Micheal Kuss the weather guy on City News was going nuts nervous.gif lol any1?

TTC rides FTW!!!!!

Lol yes I remember. Got annoying considering the first time I begin to hate snow, it decides to fall.

user posted image

TTC rides FTW!!!!!

Well I'm in Pembroke, tiny town about 7hours away from Toronto and we didn;t get much snow but it's still cold up here and the snow we did get was like a few blizzard days.

TTC rides FTW!!!!!

Well I'm in Pembroke, tiny town about 7hours away from Toronto and we didn;t get much snow but it's still cold up here and the snow we did get was like a few blizzard days.

We were still having snow in March. And now it's cold as f*ck sometimes.

user posted image

TTC rides FTW!!!!!

thts weird that you didn't get alot of snow cause in toronto we got SOO FREAKING much, i remember i was listening to the dean blundell show and they said that we almost broke the snowfall record which was well....alot lol

yeah man toronto would be sick.... and i know my neighborhood would be the central area in the game.... JANE n FINCH

We should play hockey! Or curl!

kudos to that! wwe should have a Jim Nortons food place where you can only buy hot coffee sly.gif or donuts and instead of seeing a comedy club you go to the (gta name of rogers centre here) and watch the Torinto Dickriders lose lol

Edited by Noxo

yeah man toronto would be sick.... and i know my neighborhood would be the central area in the game.... JANE n FINCH

ROFL!!

i would laugh my ass off if there was a jane and finch area!

user posted image

yeah it would be sick cuz i would look for my house, uptop, and start killin ppl from rival hoods

TTC rides FTW!!!!!

Pembroke is a nice little town, I stop there for breakfast from time to time when I;m uo there, I like Barry's Bay (go north from Bancroft, then west from Combermere) a lot too (I'm from there), and Toronto would be cool, but i would prefer Tokyo to it, or Ottawa.... I however am one of the few who would not recommend their home, if they made GTA Windsor I would boycott it so fast, this city is boring, and too dense for such a small city (274k people)

edit: isn't seven hours, where I am is maybe three, and you're about one more (maybe 1.5) 0.o that is if you take the fun way not the transcanada/401/416, you actually go by Barry's Bay if you take the county roads through the hills (I think I may take the corners in the hills a little faster than most though, yay drifting over a 150ft rock face with water at the bottom)

Edited by dillon200

GTA: Iqualit?

Lol eskimos on snowmobiles doing drivebys with harpoons!

user posted image

lol nice, how bout GTA: Saskatchewan all your missions involve farming and you do drivebys on tractors by throwing corn at people

lol nice, how bout GTA: Saskatchewan all your missions involve farming and you do drivebys on tractors by throwing corn at people

GTA Saskatoon, has the highest crime rate in Canada, I find that extremely funny. lol.gif

GTA Saskatoon, has the highest crime rate in Canada, I find that extremely funny. lol.gif

seriously, that's hilarious, I'd expect Toronto, Vancourver, or Montréal to xD

It's comparative of course but it's still really funny. Read it in a Mclean's at school the other day.

It's comparative of course but it's still really funny. Read it in a Mclean's at school the other day.

it's still hilarious, I'll keep that in mind when if I'm ever there, it's really funny

John Jacques

Toronto is a brilliant, multicultural city, and it would be brilliant to have it in a game, but I don't think Rockstar will put a place that isn't based of a US City.